Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

On 3/2/2017 at 10:02 AM, PeteMoss said:

1) He most certainly is a public figure. Go look at his wikipedia page.

2) Separated is STILL MARRIED.

Having sex with your dead brother's wife is creepy. But then again so is the whole Biden family.

They're all creepy!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my unlearned prediction......Joe Biden will eventually be forced to withdraw from the Presidential competition. Forget the current Democrat front runner nonsense. Through his son Hunter Biden's out of control life, it will be shown that 'ol Quid Pro Quo Joe used his most powerful political position to consistently enrich his son and family.  Besides being not radical enough for his current out of touch Democrat Party.....he's been a Washingtocxn political swamp thing for close to half a century!! Innovation? "Poor" Joe just happened to be the next cockroach that the Trump light shown on......thanks once again to the non politician President Trump. Can anyone say Elijah Cummings? 

Joe Biden is dirty and incompetent.....possibly on the edge of senility. Even Obama knows it and won't endorse him....and his imbecilic behavior is merely a backdrop to the overall reality of his unelectable being. He's done. 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:50 PM, PeteMoss said:

What is wrong with this guy?

I got the answer to what is wrong with Joe.  At least one thing that is wrong with him.

"Parkinson's signs and symptoms may include:

- Tremor. A tremor, or shaking, usually begins in a limb, often your hand or fingers. You may notice a back-and-forth rubbing of your thumb and forefinger, known as a pill-rolling tremor."

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-01-parkinson-disease.html

Has anyone else ever wondered if every single piece of Democrat party insanity we have witnessed over the past 3 or 4 years is by design? What would be their motive to self destruct like they are? What the hell is going on with these people?

If our choices are Biden and Trump, we now get to decide between two whack-a-doodles?  Great...it gets worse every 4 years.

I keep seeing that Hillary is contemplating running again.  Would you Republicans stop encouraging that?  It's a sure way to sink the Democratic Party . I wish that she would just shut up and retire.

5 hours ago, M_Sable said:

If our choices are Biden and Trump, we now get to decide between two whack-a-doodles?  Great...it gets worse every 4 years.

I keep seeing that Hillary is contemplating running again.  Would you Republicans stop encouraging that?  It's a sure way to sink the Democratic Party . I wish that she would just shut up and retire.

The whack-a-doodle Trump just happened to be able to accomplish many positive things for the country that other politicians talked about and never did.

Biden is a mentally challenged, child like person who accomplished only 1 thing in his whole life.  He was Obama's impeachment protection.

• 2 months later...

Happy "For Pete's Sake Day", Pete :)  Don't ask me, I heard it on WNBF. I did not get to see the debate but the excerpts I heard did not sound good. i'll probably try to watch it later.

10 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Joe Biden suggests 150 MILLION Americans have died from gun violence since 2007 in yet another campaign gaffe - just hours after telling voters he is running for the Senate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8045425/Joe-Biden-says-150-MILLION-Americans-died-gun-violence-2007-latest-gaffe.html

It sure would be hard to prosecute him for his criminal activity with foreign countries if he convinced the jury he was senile ahead of time.

16 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

It sure would be hard to prosecute him for his criminal activity with foreign countries if he convinced the jury he was senile ahead of time.

Always figured that was why obamas bosses picked Biden.

At least he did not suffer the Democrat Election Year disease like the old whistleblower recently did.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:47 PM, 19April1775 said:

Has anyone else ever wondered if every single piece of Democrat party insanity we have witnessed over the past 3 or 4 years is by design? What would be their motive to self destruct like they are? What the hell is going on with these people?

They're too smart for their own good, or at least think that they are.  

21 hours ago, M_Sable said:

They're too smart for their own good, or at least think that they are.  

Looks to be pretty smart to me.

All the news is about Bernie & Biden. Almost like a planned distraction.

Bernie is Bernie. Only now people are seeing he is not as crazy as thought in what he believes. he is serious.

Biden spent 8 years as VP and gets a little heat for his crimes but still protected as long as he is useful to distract from what happened and who benefitted by those years he was VP. Bidens Boss those years did things MSM will always keep ignoring. Kinda like the messenger delivering bad news to the King sorta thing

Over the years Rush (Limbaugh not the band) has said often the inmates are running the asylum. This is one of the minor disagreements with him.

The Crazies are being used by those wanting to control the Asylum.

Can we please re-instate our Bill of Rights? Return even to Common Sense Laws? To a time when Ignorance of the Law was not an excuse accepted by any Judge, simply because it was assumed the average person using Common Sense knew if their actions were wrong.

Laws were written in simple language easily understood by average citizens. Why do you think Cattle Rustlers went to jail, Horse Thieves were hung? Common Sense.

Bring the noise...Public Enemy is opening for Bernie Sanders. I don't suppose he's ever heard the lyrics...or is Louis Farrakhan going to be his running mate? Tick tock ya don't stop Flavor Flav objects! Maybe Biden should get KRS-One to open for him?

"Farrakhan's a prophet that I think that you oughtta listen to..."