Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Public Enemy fired Flavor Flav. How will Bernie know what time it is? I think Chuck D is going to rue the day he corrupted his brand. YEAH BOYZ!

27, Bernie Sanders doesn't know/care "what time it is". I'm waiting for the insane Farrakhan to flatten Chuck D. And speaking of insanity allow me to reiterate how insane it is for Bernie Sanders to connect himself to the Nation of Islam. Then again he's so stupid he probably doesn't even know what he's doing. He's probably never read anything Farrakhan has ever written/said. Those people will chew him up and spit him out for breakfast.  Here's his flag if you don't know. Bernie Sanders will be the witless harbinger of war.

https://images.app.goo.gl/yxw1238kYMwd1LoM7

Heavy D ...rip...back in the days when we ALL had fun! Coincidentally dies from a pulmonary embolism thought to have formed because he had recently flown from a concert in Wales.

8 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Ya know what should be disturbing?

This Topic started 7 years ago and is still relevant today. 

This is a very difficult time for paranoids, conspiracy theorists and anti-American Democrats.

See JB. You can relax. Klobuchar and Buttegieg are both throwing their votes to Biden. Detroit is a little too close for comfort.😊

30 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Does anybody know where we vote on Super Thursday? My sister Jill wasn't sure and I asked the phonograph Alexa but it didn't know either.

I broke a nail and I can't find my teeth. :(

On Super Thursday you go to the Supermarket to vote.

I have a sister Jill.  

If Joe divorces his wife, will she still be his sister?

I was in a 7-11 and all I saw were Indians working there.  Heck, I even saw Elizabeth Warren.

Donna Brazil insults all Americans bitchin about Republicans voting for Bernie. She claims the bastards need to leave her Party alone to make their choice. The same bitch that interfered with a Debate between our American nominee (now our President), and Clinten by giving Debate questions to Hillary ahead of time. At least she Earned a good paying Professorship for her Fraud. Must be donna forgot about all the Massachusetts and surrounding States Democrats that voted against Trump in New Hampshire 2016

I am still waiting for some white candidate to admit they cannot win without the white vote (yeah, Obama said it but questionable americans with ties to terrorists and black seperatists do not count).

After a couple centuries of Democrats owning and controlling black voters Democrats are waking up the fact blacks now control the Democrat Party. Not your everyday normal American black but the even more in minority hyphenated blacks. The fear Pelosi shows at times comes from understanding she and the others in Congress are no longer in control.

If Biden ever became President it would be the third term of Farrakhan/Islamic control. Biden would be the same as when VP, a witless convenient figurehead.

The biggest laugh yesterday must be "Bidens Team" rebuffing the Comey endorsement. Kinda like the first obama campaign deleting Black Panther endorsement from its webpage.

My final comment on Biden.

Every Democrat Party acolyte should be hanging their head in shame. What is being done to a probably good man (a Democrat, but still … ), to the Legacy of a man who pretty much gave his entire life following Democrat Party Demands.

Biden is Sick. anyone not seeing that is a fool, or worse. Anyone making, allowing him to continue this pitiful charade is soulless. 

Joe Biden, like him or not reminds me of a real life "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman". The character that played  a realistic part of having a mental breakdown. The Fact the actress was in real life having a breakdown at the time might have helped her.

Is the Democrat Party need of Control so important they will continue to destroy what little reputation the man has left? Just to have a figurehead in the Oval Office? Are there no Americans left in the Democrat Party? Looks like the entire Party "Leaders" prefer catering to numerous small groups of hyphenated americans.

I only saw the tail end of the debate...all I can say is...what in the world was Chuck D thinking? If I was a democrat and these had to be my choices...I would still choose Joe Biden because even in his senility I know what he means. Bernie...if they wanted a Bernie why didn't they pick DeBlasio, they are the same person with similar life experiences and same communist rhetoric? Next debate perhaps Joe Biden ought to throw the Nicaragua Sandinistas in his face and see how that plays.

post edit..That is not a grammar error. I said it that way on purpose.

• 2 weeks later...