Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

2 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Better than making $h1t up on a daily basis ;)

Like Pete said. It’ll be a brokered convention. Look for Cuomo to get the nod. Joe doesn't even know where he is. 

Dr. Fauci said, “The President has listened to what I have said... When I’ve made recommendations he’s taken them. He’s never countered or overridden me.”  

Made up or not, give me Trump. The DNC media complex is absolutely terrified.  They’re watching Trump’s poll numbers go up after they’ve spent over a month relentlessly attacking his handling of the crisis. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/26/2020 at 12:12 AM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Like Pete said. It’ll be a brokered convention. Look for Cuomo to get the nod. Joe doesn't even know where he is. 

Dr. Fauci said, “The President has listened to what I have said... When I’ve made recommendations he’s taken them. He’s never countered or overridden me.”  

Made up or not, give me Trump. The DNC media complex is absolutely terrified.  They’re watching Trump’s poll numbers go up after they’ve spent over a month relentlessly attacking his handling of the crisis. 

Could very well be a brokered convention.  That would be interesting. I was thinking the same thing...Democrats that are uncomfortable with either Sanders or Biden might be looking for a better alternative.

This is now cringing awful. Painful even. Where the hell is his family or the people who should truly care about this guy? 

Hey.....it's a pretty safe bet that there isn't a major corporation or business or small business even, who would remotely consider Biden as their CEO based on his current mental acuity; yet the Dems want us to believe that he'd be an effective POTUS? Or do they? 

Said it before......still believe it. He fulfilled his purpose in stopping Sanders. Disposable. Can't ...or won't .....risk a major game ending gaffe or mental incident and ultimate debate(s) with Trump. No way.

Brokered Convention.

13 hours ago, Jack McGurn said:

...Said it before......still believe it. He fulfilled his purpose in stopping Sanders. Disposable. ...

Totally agree. I can't remember which of the talking heads said it, but basically it comes down to this. Dems don't want (nor can they have) Sanders to win. They also know (at least at that time) Trump was going to be tough to beat so whoever they put up against him would loose and have a tarnished record. So, who can they front to stop Sanders yet have no need for after that? All the rest of the Dem contestants have a long political shelf life ahead, it's a logical choice to use Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, ginger said:

Hillary endorses Joe Biden? Are you sure? I did not watch the entire video, yet, but look at the photo in the back round.

"The Biden campaign denies the allegations."  Notice that JOE isn't denying the allegations, his campaign is.  So the campaign lies for him to protect him.  Joe doesn't have to lie.

Which picture are you referencing, Ginger?

6 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

"The Biden campaign denies the allegations."  Notice that JOE isn't denying the allegations, his campaign is.  So the campaign lies for him to protect him.  Joe doesn't have to lie.

Which picture are you referencing, Ginger?

Once again, if you are posting from the phone you can't see it because the arrow is in the way...in front of her Limoges lamp there is a photo of Bill hovering over Hillary ala ...let me see if I can find it...similar to this. I find it curious Hillary would choose that photo. 

https://www.pastemagazine.com/politics/joe-biden/the-10-worst-things-joe-biden-has-done-in-his-poli/