Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

Tara Reade.

So.....cut through the chase.  

Here is what we have: this Joe Biden fellow......with 50 plus years of Washington Good 'ol Boys empowerment and it's corruptive destructive addiction.....who has a proven flawed character of lying, fabricating, and plagiarizing.....with a well known history of inappropriate touching, smelling, and vocalizing.....with hair plugs, cappped teeth, and probobly some face work......denying Reade's corroborated accusation. The guy is or was a snapper hound. Plain and simple. He had the power to do it.....and he did. And most reasonably thinking people (voters) probably believe that he did. OK? Now add to this his quite obvious mental decline. 

I now believe that this will inevitably be used by the powers to be in his Democrat Party to prevent his presumed nomination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, 27, I just watched the entire interview...same old rhetoric. Funny thing that the comment appeared to go right over Charlemagne's head.

Very soon when Joe Hiden becomes or has to be become more exposed publically, it will be simply a matter of time before he commits the fatal campaign ending gaffe....or irreparable damage.

By the way, what a pathetic clown. Just like shallow patronizing Hillary, he attempted to take on black language traits while addressing the black radio host. Couldn't be more white.

If he speaks to an Italian American media host can we then expect a forgettaboutit? Because Crazy Joe can indeed forgettaboutit!

The left is committed to getting President Trump out of office. There is no gaffe Joe Biden can make that will sway them.

I can't wait for Biden to slip up and use the N word. I know that's coming. And they'll still vote for him anyway.

• 5 months later...

Oh definitely not an Eagles jacket. I bet he can't even name one player. Somebody should ask him how he feels about standing for the National Anthem at football games.

Does he think little kids playing PeeWee football should be brainwashed by their coaches into kneeling?

Does he think 9th grade freshman should be taught the history of pedophilia? 

Why doesn't anyone ever ask him something meaningful?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Joe Biden must be crazy to think he can lock down the entire state of Florida. I admire how Governor Desantis likened it to an act of war. In the meantime the illegal immigrants are free to roam. I wonder how many NY is getting...the people in NYC can't/won't pay their rent and OMG they are standing in lines for food! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, PeteMoss said:

Almost 8 years ago I started this topic. 

How sad this country has become.  This guy is where he is.  What is wrong with people?

Very simple. We get the government we deserve.

This guy ran for president 30 years ago, when he had more of his faculties about him, the press (when we actually had one) essentially laughed him out of the race. 30 years later the guy is president. What does that tell you about the trajectory this country is on?