PeteMoss

Joe Biden is mentally ill

Tara Reade.

So.....cut through the chase.  

Here is what we have: this Joe Biden fellow......with 50 plus years of Washington Good 'ol Boys empowerment and it's corruptive destructive addiction.....who has a proven flawed character of lying, fabricating, and plagiarizing.....with a well known history of inappropriate touching, smelling, and vocalizing.....with hair plugs, cappped teeth, and probobly some face work......denying Reade's corroborated accusation. The guy is or was a snapper hound. Plain and simple. He had the power to do it.....and he did. And most reasonably thinking people (voters) probably believe that he did. OK? Now add to this his quite obvious mental decline. 

I now believe that this will inevitably be used by the powers to be in his Democrat Party to prevent his presumed nomination.

oops

lol, 27, I just watched the entire interview...same old rhetoric. Funny thing that the comment appeared to go right over Charlemagne's head.

Very soon when Joe Hiden becomes or has to be become more exposed publically, it will be simply a matter of time before he commits the fatal campaign ending gaffe....or irreparable damage.

By the way, what a pathetic clown. Just like shallow patronizing Hillary, he attempted to take on black language traits while addressing the black radio host. Couldn't be more white.

If he speaks to an Italian American media host can we then expect a forgettaboutit? Because Crazy Joe can indeed forgettaboutit!

The left is committed to getting President Trump out of office. There is no gaffe Joe Biden can make that will sway them.

I can't wait for Biden to slip up and use the N word. I know that's coming. And they'll still vote for him anyway.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:39 PM, ginger said:

lol, 27, I just watched the entire interview...same old rhetoric. Funny thing that the comment appeared to go right over Charlemagne's head.

It’s not that the comments went over his head he just doesn’t want to call out the only chance he has to rid trump