Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I will do what I want with whomever I want on July 4th.

I watched the Presidential Address last night from the drooling idiot who is the face of the committee currently running the executive branch. The old fool is doing a decent job of pretending that the deadly COVID-19 pandemic is still a serious public health emergency. And he really may believe that. If he's capable of believing anything.

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I watched the Presidential Address last night from the drooling idiot who is the face of the committee currently running the executive branch. The old fool is doing a decent job of pretending that the deadly COVID-19 pandemic is still a serious public health emergency. And he really may believe that. If he's capable of believing anything.

You are right about the fact that the Covid 19 threat has severely diminished.

6 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

He fell down 3 times going up the stairs.  He is also walking strangely on the way to the plane.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/breaking-joe-biden-falls-several-times-boarding-air-force-one-video/

Putin is laughing at this clown.

8-AEC5562-661-F-4-CD0-9-CCF-96-A1-B1284-

Thank God he had his mask on! He jogs up the steps to show how young and vigorous he is, not a good idea when you are not young and vigorous

So the press conference...the people running the show and handling him are doing a terrible job...it's abusive.  He was doing better during the campaign...let Joe be Joe. I also noticed when they asked if Kamala was going to be his running mate for 2024 he said yes but shook his head no. Honestly, it looks to me like he needs protection. Aren't there any Senators he trusts to help him?

Seriously do think he wanted that freak for the Health Secretary? Doubt it.

18 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

He is running nothing.  He is out of touch with reality and a pathetic abused old man.

What a mess we have in this country.

Ominous as this will sound.. I would prefer his son step up and kick the Presidents handlers out. I can not stand seeing cackling Kamala Harris hovering over him like a vulture. I don't suppose there is any redemptive quality in that kid...any sense of patriotism?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

From Biden's SOTU address on 3/1/2022

“Putin May Circle Kiev with Tanks, But He’ll Never Gain the Hearts and Souls of the Iranian People”

“You Can’t Build a Wall High Enough to Keep Out a Vaccine”

All true statements. Just sayin'.