Obamacare - Epic Failure

PeteMoss

^ All true. In fact, I recall when President Obama was running for Pres the first time he stated something to the effect of," if we had to do it all over again, we never would have tied people's healthcare coverage to their employer. "

One of the problems I had with Mr Collins of NY last night was he was stating when the economy is better wages will rise and the higher costs will be further reduced by deregulation. lol, that's wishful thinking, especially in Broome County...How many times do they have to be told. EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY IS DOING BETTER THAN BINGHAMTON AND DETROIT!

:o:lol: FS!! I didn't look at your link yet but...

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to wonder why being able to purchase health insurance across state lines is not an option in this bill. That is in a later phase several years down the road. And to add, 1/2 the people, mostly young, on dialysis need it because their organs don't function due to drug and alcohol abuse.

• 1 month later...

Well the first nail has been put into Obamacare. It is now up to the Senate to put the second nail into Obamacare.

This health care insurance fiasco, like the person it was named after, has been a rousing failure.

Good bye Obama and Obamacare.

Hey mullimaggott you still eating on the Hershey highway? Your comebacks are repetitive and moronic and never change. Time for you to leave this country ! I didn't like Obama nor GWBush but I still respected the office and lived for the betterment of the country. Your to dumb to figure that out so move out of the country if you don't like it. We don't need you!

Archived