HOT New York Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney to PRIMARY Rep. Richard Hanna

Clyde

decision2010_tenney_320_wktv.jpg

This is exactly who we need fighting for us in Washington! This lovely lady has my vote.

Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney is a hard working common sense Republican/Conservative who works diligently as an advocate for the people of her district. She was recently named the Assembly’s most independent member and the state’s #1 Conservative. This distinction is directly related to her voting record in the Assembly and her dedication to the needs of her constituents. Recently, the new 101st Assembly district was created by lining up a narrow stretch of towns and counties beginning in Orange County and working all the way north to Herkimer and Oneida County. While so many people see the district’s size as a logistical challenge, Claudia has welcomed the lengthy stretch as a territory that’s home to people who universally understand the challenges of living, working and doing business in a state that is over regulated and over taxed. Claudia has traveled every inch of the new district and has come to one conclusion: despite where we live, our needs are all very similar. It’s our Republican-Conservative values that serve as a bond that makes us one district. Important issues like keeping taxes down, revitalizing our communities and creating a business and job climate that gives our young people a reason to stay here and invest, are near and dear to all of our hearts.

It seems to me this gal is more of a spitfire, while Hanna is a nice, relaxed, go-with-the-flow kinda guy...

I like Hanna, but I'm willing to give her a chance.

Are the Democrats running anyone? Because they'd be better off running no one and saving resources than running DAN LAMB... :wacko:

Archived