DRUNK Yanni's bartender running for County Legislature

Clyde

I can't stand Larry Cappola! But he's so filled with delusions of personal greatness that it comes as no surprise he thinks he can be elected to anything!

350a4bl.jpg

He's the biggest gossip in town! When I walk into Yanni's and he's behind the bar I turn around and walk right back out.

I don't know much about the guy he's running against, but I wouldn't support Larry for anything other than a plane ticket to get him the hell out of town!

Remember when Matt Ryan was running for his first tour to destroy binghamton? It was yannis where john solack confronted him on camera and his then puke friend soon to be commissioner of public works puke day. There must be something in the beer there if all these guys are hanging out there. I can think of a lot of other places to go yannis is nothing special

Remember when Matt Ryan was running for his first tour to destroy binghamton?

OK, that made me laugh. Maybe we should retitle the mayor's office. Office of the Destroyer. Much more upfront and honest.

"Special thanks to Rich David, Destroyer of the City of Binghamton, who made all of this possible."

"...accounting irregularities during the tenure of the previous Destroyer, Matt Ryan."

"...Rennia's bid to become the next Destroyer of Binghamton..."

"...a vote for Rich David on account of his years of experience under Destroyer Bucci."

Remember when Matt Ryan was running for his first tour to destroy binghamton? It was yannis where john solack confronted him on camera and his then puke friend soon to be commissioner of public works puke day. There must be something in the beer there if all these guys are hanging out there. I can think of a lot of other places to go yannis is nothing special

Is it out of the beaten path that locals usually follow or a good place not to be noticed?

:)Oh Bing, what do you think it means when they swear to" faithfully execute the office of..."? (I'm kidding!)

Archived