BREAKING: Joe Jr. Zikuski ARRESTED after heroin related CRASH in Binghamton

BinghamtonBill

BCVoice has learned that Joe Jr. Zikuski, son of Police Chief Joe Z, was ARRESTED last night and charged with DWAI after HITTING a guardrail on 363/North Shore Drive in the City of Binghamton.

Police found heroin and needles in the vehicle of Joe Jr. Zikuski. Other charges are not known at this time.

Garo and BCVoice will update this story as more information is learned.

More to come.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wyatt Earp

Joe Jr. can thank his father for pulling him out of rehab for heroin after just one week, the last time this happened!

I know for a fact Garo confronted DA Gerry Mollen earlier in the week, and said this would happen again in a matter of time... well, here we go.

Chief Joe Zikuski and DA Gerry Mollen have done this kid no favors by not taking his crimes seriously.

This kid belongs in JAIL!

Guest Ted Williams

This is just sad.

WTF is wrong with Chief Joe Z and Lisa? As it was put to me recently, "there's 40,000 people talking about Joe Jr and his drug problem, why can't his parents see it?"

My sources in the BPD tell me that Joe Jr. is at present in the BPD lock-up awaiting arraignment. My guess is the arraignment will be a private one and not public with the other prisoners. Although I am not a Zikuski fan for sure I do feel for this kid, he is product of the Z's arrogance. God only knows the damage the Chiefs lifestyle and actions have caused him. If the Z and Gerry Mollen had a hard time looking themselves in the mirror this morning it is because their combined lack of integrity and sense of duty caused this. I'm sure like always calls are being made and the wheels are turning to take care of this problem as well.

One winter a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it inside his coat where it was warm.

The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit the Farmer, giving him a mortal wound.

“Oh,” cried the Farmer with his last breath, “I should have known better than to pity a scoundrel.”

One winter a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it inside his coat where it was warm.

The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit the Farmer, giving him a mortal wound.

“Oh,” cried the Farmer with his last breath, “I should have known better than to pity a scoundrel.”

Very well said! Joe Jr is the devils own and is beyond help. Ask any teacher in the BCSD who was given the impossible task to try to teach him.

Guest Wyatt Earp

There are no excuses for this one...

DA Gerry Mollen was put on notice.

Binghamton Mayor Rich David was put on notice.

City Council was put on notice.

Joe and Lisa Zikuski have known about this kids serious problems for years, and rather than help--hurt him-- by covering up his crimes and letting him out of rehab after only one week.

Joe and Liza have failed this kid.

Gerry Mollen, Rich David and City Council have failed by knowingly looking the other way every time this happens.

Guest The Devils Advocate

Already some shenanigans going on, why isn't Jr's mugshot up on Mobile Patrol? Processing put on hold for some reason?

Do you honestly think there will be any public information concerning this matter? The 'chief' and the 'mayor' they have the power to squelch anything negative concerning them or their families.

Guest Wyatt Earp

We're now hearing the incident may have happened on Chenango Street, and a tree prevented Joe Jr from going into the river.

Both he was in fact charged with DWAI and drug possession.

If Rich David has an ounce of class he will apologize to the tax payers in Binghamton for what has been allowed to go on with the Chief and his family on his watch. What kind of background check was done on Joe Jr.? Who was responsible for this hire? The heroin that was found in his possession what if it dropped out of his pocket while working in a park and a child got a hold of it? Based on past practice it is likely David will give Joe Jr. a promotion and not address this matter like he owes the taxpayers to do. After all Rich you work for us not the Chief as it would appear.

Archived