Where's the Best place to Park your Car and Make Out in Broome County?

I was caught again this weekend. I over ordered White Zinfandel and found myself in a precarious situation in the front seat of a Ford SUV parked in the Thirsty's parking lot. Thank god someone knocked on the window, giving me the opportunity to run back into the bar and call a friend for a ride.

I won't be returning to Thirsty's or drinking White Zin for the foreseeable future.

Ha! see if I ever buy you a pepperoni, salami, onion, anchovy and blue cheese pizza again!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Devils Advocate

How about the airport? :) Oh, I guess not... "NO STANDING OR PARKING" OH WAIT...I haven't been up there in a while, doesn't the sign out front say 15 minute parking? :P

Park in the rental lots. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was caught again this morning in the parking lot outside Sears & Roebuck at the Oakdale Mall. The fresh coat of snow on the windshield created the perfect layer of privacy, as my guest and I waited for the store to open.

In Sunday's circular they advertised a pair of hooker boots I wanted to try on before Thanksgiving. I'm expecting a big crowd.

However when the snow showers turned to rain and melted the snow, not even the foggy windows from our heavy breathing could hide the lust that took over two unsuspecting lovers. I later apologized to the shoppers inside. "I don't know what got into me," I said. "I never engage in that kind of activity."

• 2 months later...