Where's the Best place to Park your Car and Make Out in Broome County?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was conducting an investigation today in the area of the Binghamton/JC border and I was again caught in the Johnson City Wal-Mart parking lot. The wind was so bad outside, most who walked by the parked automobile didn't see what was going on. But I'm sure they could hear me all the way in the back of the store. And those in line at the Wal-Mart Subway, "I'll have what she's having." ;)

I was conducting an investigation today in the area of the Binghamton/JC border and I was again caught in the Johnson City Wal-Mart parking lot. The wind was so bad outside, most who walked by the parked automobile didn't see what was going on. But I'm sure they could hear me all the way in the back of the store. And those in line at the Wal-Mart Subway, "I'll have what she's having." ;)

All of a sudden Ginny's investigations and promiscuity make sense. Is Ginny Debbie Preston?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm requesting this thread be removed until after prom season.

Too late, Ginny. The grand kids- and I have them at Whitney Point, U-E, Windsor, and Montrose- all know about it. I'm told it's all the rage amongst their peers. There is apparently a point system in some groups. Spots Ginny refers to are ranked. The youngsters then get a certain amount of points for producing selfies making out or even more, I am sure, in various spots.

They refer to it as the "Sinny Ginny Love List". :D

• 3 months later...