Stop the release of James B. Wales, Man Who Murdered Cheri Lindsey

Clyde

Online petition: https://www.change.org/p/commissioner-annucci-stop-the-release-of-james-b-wales?recruiter=7584138

vlnpoWsnaYPkvdl-580x326-noPad.jpg?141589
Stop the release of James B. Wales
Many years ago, a 12 year old girl was out collecting for her paper route. Her name was Cheri Ann. She is the daughter of retired Binghamton police officer David Lindsey. She was raped & murdered by a customer named James B. Wales. He was captured the following day, tried & convicted. He was sentenced to 33 years in prison, which is not nearly long enough, but has now been moved to a minimum security prison & is up for parole in 4 years. We need to fight to stop the release of this dangerous man & have justice for Cheri Ann, her family & the safety of our community! Please help & show your support!

I'll make sure to share this with all of my family and friends so they can also sign this online petition. Thanks for posting the info.

I will never forget Cheri Lindsey. I was a Sophomore at Binghamton High School at the time and this was so gut wrenching. This community has never been the same since.

1ce9306797ec4313bad6b25ef89c3fca.jpg

I signed and also shared on my personal FB page. 33 years isnt entirely long enough! He needs to stay in a maximum security establishment where he belongs. In my opinion, there is no chance of rehabilitation for a person that does such a horrible thing and parole should never be an option!

I heard Mr Lindsey on WNBF this morning. I think everyone's blood pressure, including mine went up. As he intimated, 33 yrs sounded like a long time but here we are.

Also signed and shared on my fb. This animal needs to never be released and should live out his days locked away. There should be a puch to send him back to a maximum care facility and out of the country club he has been transferred into now.

Archived