New Years Eve Bar Fight Involving Rich David & Girlfriend. Charges Pending?

Tough Guy

I couldnt believe what I witnessed. Rich Davids girlfriend ferociously attacked a woman at Club Social, the new bar on State St. The victim was bloodied and it looked like she would need stitches. The bar was very crowded but it looked like the fight began after Mayor David spent some time with the victim and his girlfriend watched in jealously.

This is what I observed but there may be more to the story. Hopefully charges are filed and more information comes out.

(Ive been wanting to post this since last week, my account was just approved today)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt believe what I witnessed. Rich Davids girlfriend ferociously attacked a woman at Club Social, the new bar on State St. The victim was bloodied and it looked like she would need stitches. The bar was very crowded but it looked like the fight began after Mayor David spent some time with the victim and his girlfriend watched in jealously.

This is what I observed but there may be more to the story. Hopefully charges are filed and more information comes out.

(Ive been wanting to post this since last week, my account was just approved today)

If true, this isn't the first time she has assaulted a woman in a bar. I personally witnessed her do it once before at a cancer benefit. She also has a proclivity to take to Facebook and write vile things about people, including her boyfriend. Something not right there...

Is this the same woman who he had to place in a headlock to restrain her at the Union Hotel while awaiting the police during the election cycle? Are we allowed to mention that this has happened more than once now that the election is over and the site isn't moderated by David's BDSM gimp anymore?

Well Happy New Year Rich! Real classy I have to say. As much as it pains me to say this maybe Zikuski got this one right Erika really is trailer trash. I have a great idea for a fundraiser let Erika and Mrs. Z go out drinking together some night, I for one would buy a ticket to see that performance. Just curious isn't Club Social billing itself as an upscale night club ? Nothing better for business that a good old fashion cat fight what is next for Social, amateur night?

I saw a flyer for the party at Social, it wasn't a New Years Eve party, but an after party to all the other parties. So it started at 1 or 2 am. The mayor is of legal age, lives downtown and New Years is a very festive night, but does he really need to put himself in these situations? I'm older than the mayor, but I haven't been out past 12:30 on New Years Eve since I was 30.