New Years Eve Bar Fight Involving Rich David & Girlfriend. Charges Pending?

Tough Guy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say.. he's pretty hot looking. Her Facebook page is WIDE open for anyone to see anything.

I love cat fights. It's almost like they matter

Not anymore. Looks like DD deleted her Facebook, thanks to harassment from Mumbles.

This girl is the victim. She's not a public figure. She doesn't deserve to be bullied on the Internet.

Guest Mumbles

1.) Andrew is right. She's not a public figure.

2.) Ronald spent about 3 years in prison. Paid for his crimes. It's a standard everyone deserves to be held to, including our gutter mayor and his violent girlfriend.

Matt from Ithaca? Hows anger management group therapy going?

Matt from Ithaca? Hows anger management group therapy going?

I saw Matt out with his wife at the Union once. We said hello and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Last time I saw Rich and his girlfriend at the Union it was during a cancer benefit. The mayor's girlfriend assaulted one of the volunteers while he stood there in a drunken stupor. They were forced to leave.

What the hell is wrong with these David supporters? Attacking Ron Benjamin, attacking the victim? None of this would have happened if David's girlfriend didn't assault a woman in a bar. And apparently she does this regularly. And apparently she was just arrested in April.

David supporters are losing A LOT of credibility.

^ I'm betting there are plenty of lawyers who would have passed on getting in a... well, you know... match with the Mayor. The scar is worth 7g's, maybe a little more because it wasn't an accident. 12g's was lowball to keep the matter out of the realm of public record and close the situation. Why didn't the mayors lawyer insist he take it? One certainly can't assert ambulance chasing for a mere 12g's. It's not like they were trying to financially ruin them.

^ I'm betting there are plenty of lawyers who would have passed on getting in a... well, you know... match with the Mayor. The scar is worth 7g's, maybe a little more because it wasn't an accident. 12g's was lowball to keep the matter out of the realm of public record and close the situation. Why didn't the mayors lawyer insist he take it? One certainly can't assert ambulance chasing for a mere 12g's. It's not like they were trying to financially ruin them.

Keep in mind, we're talking about a "businessman" (how he bills himself) that doesn't pay his taxes until liens are placed against his properties. He probably can't afford 1g let alone 12.

re : post 121-Is that a photo of Ms Aminalee? If so, has she ever had her TSH/ Thyroid checked? Just wondering...exophthalmos-bulging eyes are pretty marked. More than I thought at first glance.

• 2 weeks later...

The Facebook threats from Erica that followed:

xdwc9u.png

"hits to the head with a glass" ? Wow. I've seen this handled a number of ways, but a cocktail glass or glass bottle, thrown overhand and striking within a foot of victim, constitutes a deadly weapon.

Ouch!!! I've got a helmet! To be on the safe side :rolleyes:.

I'm only saying that the silence about a direct question raises the concern. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but either way, it is almost surreal to see Garo do what, to many of us, I think, appears to be a heel turn on this.

I know he was a family friend to you guys and you were shocked by his turnaround, but I've learned the hard way in life that it's never a turnaround. Manipulative, abusive people know what they're doing and are taking advantage from day 1. They can't stop themselves, they're addicted to whatever they get out of messing with their so-called "friends" and "loved ones". I've talked to enough people who had dealings with him over the years to realize that he's someone best kept at a distance, far enough so he can't stab you in the back.

To be honest your RIGHT!

It's become very apparent that Rich maybe the problem. Why do I say that? Well it's obvious he must have had dealings or had some association to some of these other women. That would upset and enrage most girl's, how it's handled is another thing.

Erica is not a bad person, i believe Rich has manipulated many of these (with women) situations for some benefit of his own. Why? I'm not sure but time will explain it. Erica is not a bad person she's a good mother to her children. She realizes her action's were wrong and should have walked away.

Rich must have had some dealings with her for this Miss Daisy to keep badgering him that night.

It's not been told to the public (Affidavits) as of yet, but i was told by good sources that Miss Daisy was shoved into to a cab that night and told to go home because of her intoxication and action's before the incident. The cab took her away and then came back shortly there after dropping Miss Daisy off after she was told to leave.

Who's at fault here? Rich? Cab Company? The Owner's of the establishment? Erica? Of course Erica should have controlled herself and not gone there but it happened. I see more blame here to be shared!

This Miss Daisy (a past Mrs. Daisy) has History also from what many are telling me. I've known her ex for sometime he seemed to me to be a reasonable man till he went off the deep end. From what I've heard from many who've known them both say she has serious (head) issues! This is not made up, this is what I've been told of her (Daisy) actions in front of those who made those accusations to me. They have said to me Miss Daisy drove him (ex) to it!

People maybe afraid to say it.

• 3 weeks later...