New Years Eve Bar Fight Involving Rich David & Girlfriend. Charges Pending?

Tough Guy

Erica is not a bad person, i believe Rich has manipulated many of these (with women) situations for some benefit of his own. Why? I'm not sure but time will explain it. Erica is not a bad person she's a good mother to her children. She realizes her action's were wrong and should have walked away.

I'm sure it was possible that both parties had a hand in escalating some little tiff into an overblown, drunk, Drama-laden incident.

After all, they were in a bar....drinking.

There's never been a shortage of "not bad" people who manage to function well while sober as a judge, but who, once having downed a drink or 8, have a tendency to shift personalities and get all stupid, rowdy, and sometimes even violent over the most insignificant perceived slights. Often these same people are good parents, loyal and trusted family members, talented businesspeople, or workers and even good citizens in their neighborhoods.

Going off the cliff every once in awhile during a heavy sot doesn't make them good or bad people, it just makes them bad drunks. And it usually means they have a dark side that only comes out at night....while drunk.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it interesting that she only was charged with a misdemeanor assault charge seeing it should be a felony assault charge when on the video tape It shows after she hit her with the glass she took a piece and stabbed her with it. Way to go Gerry.

Gerry will let her plead it down to an 1110A.

• 7 years later...