MAJOR SCANDAL to ROCK BPD, Bring Down Chief Joe Zikuski

BinghamtonBill

Breaking news out of Binghamton tonight:

BCVoice has learned of a MAJOR SCANDAL about to be exposed regarding the Binghamton Police Department. Many of the rumors regarding the behavior of Joe Zikuski and corruption within the BPD will finally come to the surface.

BCVoice has learned TEXT MESSAGES and EMAILS implicating Zikuski in outrageous, ILLEGAL and immoral behavior will become public.

**At this late hour we can confirm BCVoice owner Garo Kachadourian confronted Mayor Rich David tonight at the Park Diner regarding the pending scandal, which will soon be headline news**

Zikuski is not the only one expected to fall, Assistant Chief Bill Yeager and Captain Chris Bracco are also involved.

We cannot say anything more at this point. But this will soon unfold in a very public way.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Property & Casualty, on 12 Feb 2015 - 7:57 PM, said:

Love that.

I hope this post is true, BB has promised some big things in the past that he never came through with.

May the truth prevail...

I'm not going to disclose anything but I know what this post is referring to and it's legitimate.

A very notable local attorney is involved. I heard who the attorney was about an hour ago and have been downright giddy ever since. Something tells me said attorney will insist on pursuing these grievances in a very, very public fashion. ;)

The nightmare is almost over, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm not going to disclose anything but I know what this post is referring to and it's legitimate.

A very notable local attorney is involved. I heard who the attorney was about an hour and have been downright giddy ever since. Something tells me said attorney will insist on pursuing these grievances in a very, very public fashion. ;)

The nightmare is almost over, ladies and gentlemen.

I do look forward to it. Joe's been playing dirty pool, and getting away with it, for many a year now. This area could use a good housecleaning as it pertains to our local "leaders". This would be a great place to start.

BCVoice can now confirm the forthcoming lawsuit against the City of Binghamton, Chief Joe Zikuski, Mayor Rich David, Assistant Chief Bill Yeager and Captain Chris Bracco will expose the sexual harassment prevalent within the Binghamton Police Department.

For years Joe Zikuski has forced his subordinate female officers to have sexual relations with him. He has also attacked wives of male officers.

But now TEXT MESSAGES, EMAILS and PHOTOS will be revealed.

It is expected this will turn into a class action lawsuit, when even more women come forward.

We have already been in touch with a STATE-WIDE news agency, and expect this story may even make national news. If you were a victim of Zikuski, you can contact us at BCVoiceNews@gmail.com and we will put you in touch with the ATTORNEY speaking on behalf of Zikuski's victims.

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH JOE. MAYBE YOU CAN SHARE A CELL WITH YOUR SON!

This certainly helps explain why the personal laptop computer and cell phone of deceased Officer Katie Brown was seized by the Binghamton Police at the time of her death. The computer then was removed from evidence and turned over to the department tech guy Carl Smith and Zikuski himself had the cell phone. No one could understand why Katie Browns personal property was removed from her residence then but it certainly makes sense now.

I wonder if Zikuski has caught on yet, no mention of Eggleston in any of this. It appears Eggleston sits back and helps Zikuski destroy himself. Sweet revenge for Eggleston not getting the Chiefs job.

This certainly helps explain why the personal laptop computer and cell phone of deceased Officer Katie Brown was seized by the Binghamton Police at the time of her death. The computer then was removed from evidence and turned over to the department tech guy Carl Smith and Zikuski himself had the cell phone.

That seems like one friggin' serious allegation.

Bingoloid, on 13 Feb 2015 - 10:04 AM, said:

That seems like one friggin' serious allegation.

I FOIL'd this information last Summer. We have the documents confirming the BPD took her laptop computer and other items they had no right to take. The laptop was in the possession of Carl Smith, an IT worker for the BPD, for over a month. Carl Smith will soon have some explaining to do, he had no right to go through her computer. I'm sure the BIG question will be to Carl Smith why, what, and who did you do this for and who did you report to about the information taken from her personal laptop? Katie's mother didn't sit still about this matter of Katie's laptop after i gave her a copy of the Foil.

Katie Brown's mother has been working with an attorney and a federal agency to determine what information and files the BPD took from her computer. Mrs. Capaldo (Katie's mother) is a wonderful woman, I've spoken with her many times. Zikuski sat in front of Mrs. Capaldo and tried to get her to provide information about Katie, so he could gain access to her cell phone by guessing her password. This will also come to light. Zikuski had no right to go through her computer or try to gain access to her cell phone.

Katie Brown and Chris Stoeckel deserve justice for how Zikuski tried to tarnish their legacies.

Like I told Mayor Rich David, the chickens are coming to roost, last night in front of many witnesses. Now it's the taxpayers of Binghamton who will be ultimately paying the price for all these lawsuits against the City. Just think, we still have the Pat Harrington case coming to a theatre near you!

Rich David is liable for all of this, he has enabled Zikuski. Garo has warned him many times here. If subpoenaed I'm sure Garo can recount many times he expressed the same concerns to Rich in person or over the phone.

Not saying that Rich has no responsibility here, but this has been going on long before Rich took office.

I wonder if the new chief will be able to recognize a drug dealer when he sees one and will know the arrest and booking procedure for dealing crimes. If he doesn't he can always take a drive to Walton, Hallstead or Cortland to get some tips.

Archived