MAJOR SCANDAL to ROCK BPD, Bring Down Chief Joe Zikuski

BinghamtonBill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This certainly helps explain why the personal laptop computer and cell phone of deceased Officer Katie Brown was seized by the Binghamton Police at the time of her death. The computer then was removed from evidence and turned over to the department tech guy Carl Smith and Zikuski himself had the cell phone. No one could understand why Katie Browns personal property was removed from her residence then but it certainly makes sense now.

I wonder if Zikuski has caught on yet, no mention of Eggleston in any of this. It appears Eggleston sits back and helps Zikuski destroy himself. Sweet revenge for Eggleston not getting the Chiefs job.

Zikuski's haste to seize ( read that "steal") Katie's computer and cell phone must mean he's extremely worried about what was on there. Kinda makes me wonder if maybe her fatal accident might not have been completely accidental.

And don't think for a minute that Eggleston hasn't had a heavy hand in making the BPD the disastrous laughingstock it is today. He's every bit as dirty as Zikuski, Yeager and Bracco, and a few others.

Would love to see this come to fruition but I'm seriously doubting anything will happen here. These fools all protect each other and I'm guessing this might squeak out in a news report somewhere as a "sideline" story and then nothing will come of it. Remember not to long ago about ol' Tommy Libous getting arrested and his personal items seized, under investigation by the FBI....YADDA YADDA YADDA.....Is he in jail now? Nope. There's a reason these guys are where they are....they all stick together and all protect each other. Nobody wants the dirty laundry being published....too many shit stains for you to see......Like I said, would love to see a good shakeup here and see some of them in cells but I think we have a better chance of warm weather this week......Here's to hoping you guys hit something big on this!!!!!

Would love to see this come to fruition but I'm seriously doubting anything will happen here. These fools all protect each other and I'm guessing this might squeak out in a news report somewhere as a "sideline" story and then nothing will come of it. Remember not to long ago about ol' Tommy Libous getting arrested and his personal items seized, under investigation by the FBI....YADDA YADDA YADDA.....Is he in jail now? Nope. There's a reason these guys are where they are....they all stick together and all protect each other. Nobody wants the dirty laundry being published....too many shit stains for you to see......Like I said, would love to see a good shakeup here and see some of them in cells but I think we have a better chance of warm weather this week......Here's to hoping you guys hit something big on this!!!!!

Stay current with the news. Libous was in Federal Court within the last few weeks. His trial has not started. He still faces charges of lying to a Fed. Grand Jury, which is not a walk in the park.

His and his wife's computers were seized for evidence.

He's only out now because of the due process that's his right as a citizen to a trial by his peers. I don't see the Fed. Prosecutor letting him plea bargain to a lesser charge on this one. They don't usually do that. And most people who are convicted of felonies in Fed. court to real prison time and they also serve their entire sentence.

It may take some time, but I fully expect to see him convicted and get sentenced to a min. security Federal prison, at which time he'll be forced to resign his Senate seat. He knows all this (because he did the lying--his son was just recently convicted) and he's just hanging onto the ring as long as he can.

Just wait to hear the tripe that comes out of is mouth at the conclusion of the trial. He's been scamming all of us his whole career and now they finally have enough evidence on him to prosecute. Federal prosecutors win between 80 and 85% of their cases. They don't spend all those resources on cases they don't think they can win.

Tip of, sheriff, deputies, gang bangs, early am 1-19-2010, on going affairs, female judge, Chenango, ADA Stephanie Milks, JC cops, death threats in person by off duty, out of jurisdiction bingo cop, personal visits by JC police, on and on ......

What was that gibberish? Are you alleging there are gang members among the ranks of our local law enforcement? Chenango- Town, Valley, Forks, or county? Or were sheriff deputies gang banged early am of 1/19/10 by a female ADA in Chenango? Good grief I am so confused now.

austino, on 15 Feb 2015 - 7:01 PM, said:austino, on 15 Feb 2015 - 7:01 PM, said:austino, on 15 Feb 2015 - 7:01 PM, said:austino, on 15 Feb 2015 - 7:01 PM, said:austino, on 15 Feb 2015 - 7:01 PM, said:

Tip off, sheriff, deputies, gang bangs, early am 1-19-2010, on going affairs, female judge, Chenango, ADA Stephanie Milks, JC cops, death threats in person by off duty, out of jurisdiction bingo cop, personal visits by JC police, on and on ......

This has someting to do with the incident in Vestal with a women running over a off duty JC police officers foot in a raged jealousy at a home in Vestal. I was told this by an officer of the Law. He also told me there was no love between this JC officer and Chief Joe Zikuski why? It's all coming out everyone and Joe can't stop it!!!

We are foiling information in regards to this incident and others.

IMO if it is know that these people are watching what is being said here on BCVoice, then maybe they should answer some of the questions, respond to the issues presented and do some basic explaining.

I guess by the silent fence they have around them, they think all is well and no one will come forward. Wanta bet David, Zikuski and the rank and file of the BPD ?

Me thinks it is about damn time the general public knows about these things. Foil hats or not, these people are suppose be shown they are leaders, but yet they have become to such low, dangerous, despicable actions - it's puts the general public at risk. Is this what is needed in this area (?) more crime and BS by those who are suppose to be trusted (?) - not hardly !!!

The chips fall where they fall, sooner or later (sooner we all hope) there will be a shake up, on e can only hope it will be large enough that not only are they charged, legally, they are run out of town or forced to run like RYAN was.

All I can say is one never knows what might be recorded on a vitual "cloud" that they do not have access to - or maybe already is. Who knows for sure ?

Waiting for David and Zikuski to respond, yes your there reading this, what, scared? You should be.

Dude, Nice !! Quite a reference - I must admit , I had to look it up...

From Wikipedia "Cthulhu is a deity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu", published in the pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. Considered aGreat Old One within the pantheon of Lovecraftian cosmic entities, the creature has since been featured in numerous popular culture references. Lovecraft depicts Cthulhu as a gigantic and wholly evil entity worshiped by cultists. Cthulhu's anatomy is described as part man, part dragon, and part octopus."

Sounds like one bad mamma jamma....

I really don't know if this applies to the post or not but Chief Z was CLOSELY linked with an attorney by the name of Molly who went on to become a Superior Court Judge locally. If Judge Molly knew what the Z would brag about in public about her she would not be a happy gal. They say a gentleman never kisses and tells must be that old adage never applied to Z. What stories, most of them centered about activities at residence on the west side, south of the Drive as locals would say.

I really don't know if this applies to the post or not but Chief Z was CLOSELY linked with an attorney by the name of Molly who went on to become a Superior Court Judge locally. If Judge Molly knew what the Z would brag about in public about her she would not be a happy gal. They say a gentleman never kisses and tells must be that old adage never applied to Z. What stories, most of them centered about activities at residence on the west side, south of the Drive as locals would say.

Molly Fitzgerald. She is the sister of former County Legislator Dan Reynolds, who just ran an unsuccessful Family Court Judge campaign.

Archived