Cal Harris arrested in Owego for harassment of college student

Pinky

http://wnbf.com/calvin-harris-accused-of-threatening-student-in-owego/

According to WNBF Harris was NOT arrested. A criminal summons was sent to his home for a later appearance to answer the complaint of harrassment. The comments to the article indicate the student was 40+ years old,was disruptive in class, and exagerated the incident with Mr. Harris.

I can't help but to wonder if this "Student" did this on purpose to to throw a monkey's wrench into the defense's case going on now. A little public articile like this could make the waters even mudder then they already are.

I can't say if he is guilty or not in the disappearance of his wife, no real proof, and the blood stains could have happened at any time (we've all cut our hands at one point or another, and the first common thing we do is "shake" which could account for the stains).

If this comes up in trial, it won't be a pleasent time and puts the defense on the "prove he didn't do it" seat again. IMO the DA has been playing dirty politics, this trial and the 2 before.

According to WNBF Harris was NOT arrested. A criminal summons was sent to his home for a later appearance to answer the complaint of harrassment. The comments to the article indicate the student was 40+ years old,was disruptive in class, and exagerated the incident with Mr. Harris.

I see two ways this may have shaken out:

- Whatever was said in class, Harris got wind of it, drove out, and confronted a stranger over it. In the middle of his own highly-publicized trial. Exaggerated or not, driving around town challenging people who are discussing the news is not normal. In which case Harris is bat**** insane and I think we've sorted out the "what probably happened to Michelle" question.

- No confrontation occurred and Harris wasn't there. The student is just seeking attention. In which case the student is bat**** insane and should be charged with making a false report.

Certainly, if an accused killer hunted me down on the street for having an opinion about his trial, even if it was not a violent confrontation, I would be concerned and notify the police: that is just too bizarre.

So is making up such a story.

Well when you tell your own children that their mother died in the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11, and lie over so many years to them about what you really did to them - yeah, I'd act psycho too

Hope he rots.

Guess he didn't like the fact that the class was discussing his third murder trial in front of his daughter. How did this go unreported since March 5, are there NO reporters in this area at all?

There are Press reporters in this area, and a designated crime reporter that is following the trial. But he's busy writing articles about himself.

Rumor has it the complainant against Cal Harris in this matter is the younger brother of Chief Joseph Zikuski. As far as our local newspaper goes covering stories regarding any Zikuski it is obvious they chose not to.

Zikuski always says the Press checks with him before they print any story regarding the BPD. It makes sense being that they did not cover the matter involving Officer Sager when every other news outlet did.

The guy only said what everyone else is thinking! The kids better get used to it! They are not ten year olds on a playground.

Right? It's not like they have never heard anyone say he did it before.

Zeke's brother. :lol: Holy hell. 20% of the families in the Southern Tier stirring up 80% of the nonsense.

Archived