Prostitution Arrests

Bingoloid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jenna Briggs actually looks really good, if you look her up on Facebook. What a shame. Drugs, I would imagine...?

First: Stop friending hookers, Monkey Man. It's beneath you.

Second: She's still got that "too lean" junkie look in those pics, too, although she does look better there.

Third: Oh, hell to the no. This person has a mutual friend with me and is friends with a bunch of scumbags I heard of in another context.

This town is way too small.

Jenna Briggs actually looks really good, if you look her up on Facebook. What a shame. Drugs, I would imagine...?

Especially the one with the cigar hanging out of her mouth. The very least she could have done is say what kind it is.

First: Stop friending hookers, Monkey Man. It's beneath you.

Second: She's still got that "too lean" junkie look in those pics, too, although she does look better there.

Third: Oh, hell to the no. This person has a mutual friend with me and is friends with a bunch of scumbags I heard of in another context.

This town is way too small.

:lol:

Now Ginny don't look so bad after all.

According to the girl's Facebook she works (worked) at the Broadway Diner. Isn't that the diner Ginny raves about....?

According to the girl's Facebook she works (worked) at the Broadway Diner. Isn't that the diner Ginny raves about....?

This BEAUTIFUL young woman fell on hard times. She MADE A MISTAKE. She has still made a MORE HONEST living than that FAT LITTLE CANNOLI, Barb Fiala!

What about the customers in these prostitution cases? Didn't they break the law as well?

These three were arrested by undercover officers pretending to be customers.

Catching the real customers really needs clear evidence that there was an agreement to exchange sex for money. That basically means setting up an undercover officer as a decoy prostitute, which does happen.

Catching both at the same time and demonstrating they weren't just having sex for free is a tough one.

Archived