Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lordy lordy...it is gonna be a LONG four years.

So, we can bitch at each other for four years and trade snide comments, or discuss solutions.

A long time ago on BCVOICE we could do that.

Many long-time members no longer post. I want them back, even if we disagree with mutual respect.

THAT is what makes America great.

Take a break from the endless news cycle. They are all full of crap, on both sides.

Get your "news" from a diverse variety of sources.

Then evaluate it. Think for yourself. Don't go "baaah'. That destroys democracy. Question anyone in power, in both parties​.

We should be able to have a beer and discuss things without being stupidily angry.

• 1 month later...

Yes, thank you for the reminder. Bill Clinton did pardon the FALN but you know what? Bill Clinton never lived in NY. His wife Hillary never lived in NY. You know who lived and worked in NY? My father. And Donald Trump, a guy who never wanted anything but to make NY great again. I'm sure I've told the story of how my dad worked a few blocks from Fraunces Tavern, was thrown from his chair by that explosion and a few windows in the floors below him shattered. President Obama's friends brought their brand of terrorism to our city and yet, as we speak, the people who live in NYC turn their backs on Donald J Trump and embrace the "values" of the Clintons,Obamas and their ilk.

I bet Donald Trump and his family members have their own memories of that incident and how that event shaped their views. How Governor Cuomo associates himself with them is beyond my comprehension.

Bill DeBlasio...marching in the Puerto Rican parade this year. They are honoring the FALN bombers. When is the parade honoring the 9/11 bombers?

• 2 years later...

So if you deleted the national and international news thread why is this one still here? You are doing a great disservice to the nation. Local politicians do not control anything in this country, not one single thing. They bow to the state in hopes of moving up the ladder. Solak proves that every day.  

What happened? Why did "they" pull the international thread? I thought it was a good catchall for miscellania.

This was definitely a classic thread...one for the history books.

12 hours ago, ginger said:

What happened? Why did "they" pull the international thread? I thought it was a good catchall for miscellania.

This was definitely a classic thread...one for the history books.

It wasn't like anyone was arguing any different than we usually do. No personal threats or anything like that that I could see. And it happens on the night that AG Barr announced his and John Durhams investigation has gone CRIMINAL. National and world history about to be made and poof, we can't talk about it. Sad. Everybody who commented in that thread was also active on the local topics. Oh well. Not my site.

I see the NYC Bar Association is calling for AG Barr to recuse himself from the Ukraine probe. They have ZERO GRAVITAS as long as Comey is walking around privileged.

6 hours ago, ginger said:

I see the NYC Bar Association is calling for AG Barr to recuse himself from the Ukraine probe. They have ZERO GRAVITAS as long as Comey is walking around privileged.

They are lunatics. Hey, out of respect for 27' and his all time record breaking thread I am going to stay off of it so as to not risk its deletion. I just posted a local topic about our Congressional NY-22 district that is obviously a local topic because NY-22 covers Binghamton. Since it is Congressional, it also bleeds over to a national viewpoint depending on the specific subject. And you just gave me an idea. Long live this historical thread. BYE.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But I was never here.

Trump was golfing at 3:30pm on Saturday when Al Bagdadi was reportedly killed (this is the 5th time they claim he's been killed).

Why did the White House release a staged photograph claiming Trump was monitoring the operation for the situation room? Why is the White House spreading #fakenews?

Also, notice how Trump thanks Russia before anyone else, including any US forces.

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

Trump was golfing at 3:30pm on Saturday when Al Bagdadi was reportedly killed (this is the 5th time they claim he's been killed).

Why did the White House release a staged photograph claiming Trump was monitoring the operation for the situation room? Why is the White House spreading #fakenews?

Also, notice how Trump thanks Russia before anyone else, including any US forces.

Russia told us where he was.

Trump derangement syndrome is awesome to watch. He lives in losers heads rent free :). And so do all of us supporters. Meanwhile there is a real CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION into the Russia hoax and the Ukrainian taxpayer money laundering scheme run by Democrats. They are in full panic mode in the swamp. Meanwhile, Trump keeps on smiling. So awesome.

28 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

LOL, did you cry on the inside when you saw all those people booing Trump last night during the World Series? Did the chants of "Lock Him Up" make you weep? Your head is so far up his ass, you can peak out his mouth.

No. I laughed at the swamp giving him free political ad material. You just do not get Trump and his supporters at all. You don't think he knew he would get booed in the swamp? Stay out of political strategy bro. The best part was right after they booed him the Astros took control of the game hahahahahahahahaha.