Donald Trump running for President in 2016

I started this thread last year. A few thoughts:

- I'm both a little surprised and delighted Trump is doing so well

- I'm really starting to like John Kasich

- Trump still has my vote.

-South Carolina and the next few primaries will be crucial.

- Like I said back in June. If Trump picks the right running mate, somebody who could make up for his faults/lack if experience...he could pull this off. Trump & Kasich is the ticket to beat

- An ISIS attack on American soil or Hillary keeling over, puts Trump in the White House.

Kasich was the only sane one on stage during the last steel cage throwdown.

Him simply saying "this needs to stop" is the only adult thing I've heard since Debate One.

Cruz and Rubio have taken Donald Troll's bait every time he invites them to an Insult Festival. They all look exactly like a bunch of third graders on the playground. Not one of them has the testicular fortitude to stand up there and talk like a grown ass man.

How bad is it when they made GWB look like Winston Churchill in his speech last night? Both Bushs looked like the only grownups in the whole party. I really disliked GWB during his time in office, but he and Jeb were impressive, if only because they didn't TAKE THE BAIT hook line and sinker and start insulting everyone else. They showed restraint and discernment, and the Rep. debates have been totally devoid of either so far. You know, how rational, thinking adults act when they're in charge of stuff.

What are any 3 of those clowns going to do when they're sitting in the Oval Office and they get the news of Putin's latest jagoff threatening military move or get asked what to do about ISIS? Tweet out a few insults? Lob a few "yo mama" blasts?

I'm not wild about a single candidate of either party, but at least Sanders is actually discussing the what's and how's of fixing sh*t. He can articulate what he thinks needs changing and very specific, detailed plans on how to get done what he thinks needs doing. He knows he, and we, the citizens of the U.S. don't have time to waste insulting disabled people, Vietnam war veterans, fat people, Mexicans, Iowa and just about everybody else.

Trump is trashing the entire Party, ripping it to pieces while we watch and all people can do is applaud whenever he goes all Reality Show.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, that's it. Insult anyone who doesn't just lay down and agree with you. How Trump.

You get it, don't you?

Meanwhile, the rest of us are living, working and paying taxes in the U.S. and would like a leader with balls enough to know that not everyone is gonna see it his way, and it's ok. It's how the world works. As adults, the rest of us find a way to deal with that without telling other people to shut up or that they're stupid or nasty.

Some intelligence, and a command of the language would be good assets as well.....you know, real speaking skills. Other than fat woman jokes and crippled people slapstick acts.

Oh, and some real-world answers to the problems we face.

Call it barking if you wish to but it still sounds to me like her native language.

And 27 TWC, I changed my opinion in that I expected Trump would cause the others to speak out against what is happening to the US. Instead we get the others trying to eliminate Trump and Cruz in order to maintain the current single party system that gives the illusion of contrary thinking.

As for Trump going third party, he and Cruz are the third party candidates. Wanting that guy from Ohio is much the same as Bush under a different name.

When it comes to Union support the people with the 7 figure salary are the only ones who spend the workers money on Democrats.

(If I was Sanders I would never get on a plane until after the elections. That "Democrat election year disease happens far too often)

...oh, and pissing off a whole nation of Catholics MAY not be in his best interest.

Is there anyone he won't invite out to the playground to fight? Perhaps he can talk smack to a few nuns. Or tell starving babies in third world nations to pull themselves up by their jockstraps and stop crying about food.

...oh, and pissing off a whole nation of Catholics MAY not be in his best interest.

Is there anyone he won't invite out to the playground to fight? Perhaps he can talk smack to a few nuns. Or tell starving babies in third world nations to pull themselves up by their jockstraps and stop crying about food.

Trump isn't pissing me off and I am Catholic. The pope needs to be put in his place.

The popes did nothing while little boys were being abused. If anyone goes to hell, the popes will be there in the hottest places.

SInce when is it a sin to put up a wall to protect yourself?

Trump isn't pissing me off and I am Catholic. The pope needs to be put in his place.

The popes did nothing while little boys were being abused. If anyone goes to hell, the popes will be there in the hottest places.

SInce when is it a sin to put up a wall to protect yourself?

If you're Catholic I AM the Pope.

"needs to be put in his place"....that's funny.

"the Popes did nothing"........

Priceless comedy.