Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Goon Squad of Haters is busy here today.

They must have all sat in rapt attention watching the DNC last night.

The most prominent feature on Cheeto Jesus' resume is Hillary.

Instead of coming up with a freakin PLAN of what he's gonna do for America, all he can is talk about her.

Great campaign strategy.

He jumped right in with 2 posts. I don't care to read them.

I don't read them either. I'm sure it's the same tired old BS that it always spouted before. Too bad there's not a way to avoid even seeing that it has made a post. The trolls are by far the most prolific posters on this forum. What they do is comparable to littering, or public defecation. I bet one or more of them has a last name of Copp.

He made some of his billions off the backs of hard working American taxpayers and their kids.

He reveled in the fact that the housing market collapse in 2008-9 was nothing more to him than an opportunity to make a lot of money...when kids and moms were being foreclosed on and being booted out of their homes.

Cheeto Jesus made money. Hooray for him.

We simply can't afford to have such a miser and Ebeneezer in the White house.

He damn sure wouldn't leave office LESS wealthy than he came in.

Rep. Crowley, on now, at 9:22, has his number and is ripping him up. Very powerful message.

Has there ever been a better speaker than William Jefferson Clinton? If there were no term limits he would still be the president.

On my end, life was good for me during the Clinton years. The guy looks like shit though. He needs to strength train with barbells and then eat a big, thick, juicy steak.

Lol well he's not as young as he use to be and don't worry about his eats I'm sure he has that big fat juicy 42 day aged prime anytime he wants. Still a great Orator and I probably would even vote him as President but not her, Bengazi put it over the top for me and I'm not sure I want a woman in the White House yet after all were just getting over a Black one(and he sucked) do you want to take that chance?

Lol well he's not as young as he use to be and don't worry about his eats I'm sure he has that big fat juicy 42 day aged prime anytime he wants. Still a great Orator and I probably would even vote him as President but not her, Bengazi put it over the top for me and I'm not sure I want a woman in the White House yet after all were just getting over a Black one(and he sucked) do you want to take that chance?

Not a Hillary fan either but to me that chance is looking better than the Loud Mouth with Jaundice.