Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait to see the first debate.

Drumpf will start to get flustered whenever Hillary answers a moderator question with sharp, pointed responses detailing clear plans and reasonable goals.

When she insists in keeping it clean and doesn't take the bait when he repeats "Crooked Hillary" 8 times in 3 minutes like it's a manta, his face will turn double cheddar Cheeto orange. He'll turn, take a step towards her, wind up and swing on her head like a girl.

Hillary will duck 8", hear the swish of his fairy punch and come up from her knees with a scrotal punch that will drop him like a sack of oranges.

She gets the belt from Michael Buffer.

2 million more people watched Trump's acceptance speech than watched hillary's speech.

Things will only get worse for her. She will have to drop out of the race when her State Department emails are released by the Russians or Wikileaks.

As Don Meredith used to sing, "The party is over".

I can't wait to see the first debate.

Drumpf will start to get flustered whenever Hillary answers a moderator question with sharp, pointed responses detailing clear plans and reasonable goals.

Maybe Shillary will plead that she is too ill to participate - like she did in 2012 to shuck the House and Senate Committee hearings on Bengazi.

But she's all better now!

Maybe she'll just lie, like normal.

You two dimwits only hope it would go that way! You better start putting money away in a coffee can and burying it in your yard because IF she does get voted in you're going to be paying out big time for all those welfare slugs. But I guess you are allready part of that group.

-"I was VICIOUSLY ATTACKED by Mr. Khan. It's all Hillary's fault!!"

Whadda pussy. Drama Queen. He calls out the mother who's son died defending Cheeto Jesus' right to sacrifice by building wheelchair ramps and get his Sear's ties made in China.

-Holy orange crap. He's not even making it up. He's either senile or has the comprehension capacity of a 4 year old and the speaking skills of the same.

Within 15 words in a sentence and a half he contradicts himself 180 degrees. Several times. He can't decide what's true or which position to take so he's tries to claim BOTH.

Unreal.

If he can't find one true fact to verbalize in a studio setting with one soft TV interviewer, how's he gonna handle being one participant in a debate on national TV with an opponent who's looking to put his stones in her purse before she walks out and who will be armed with 40 years of domestic and international political experience and knowledge? In front of an audience and millions of viewers?

The minute a moderator asks him one question on international politics it's all over.

Easy big fella. I don't have all the facts, but Trump has way less. Hillary will win in a landslide. She might be a bigger liar and cheater than Trump but that's only because she is 5 times smarter. I'm not trying to swing votes, I'm trying to educate the uneducated (remember that's Trumps biggest support group). And by the way, you are on BCV too?!?! So what's your point?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-crimea-putin/index.html

DANGER!!!!

MORON ALERT!!

Putin must have broken a few ribs when he landed on the floor from laughing so hard.

He no doubt promised Drumpf during one of his world class, historic dealmaking sessions that "I vood never invade der Yookraine" and Cheeto Jesus BELIEVED him!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha