Donald Trump running for President in 2016

What's the difference between these two things:

1. On the Titanic, mere minutes after impact, some of the crew go around and tell people to remain calm, nothing is wrong, everything is fine, go back to your cabins and get a good night's rest, and....

2. Trump has complained he was "viciously" attacked by the couple and suggested Ghazala Khan might not have been "allowed" to speak, implying her silence reflected restrictions placed on women by some traditional Muslims….

His staff sent an email to senior Senate aides saying, "We want to get several member statements out today on this, and would really appreciate your help."

A similar appeal was made to Republicans in the House of Representatives, according to a senior aide. Attached to the appeal were talking points lawmakers could use to try to tamp down the controversy.

There is no difference.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder why every time questions or comments about the qualifications of Hillary are brought up the replies always have something to do with some picayune comment Trump made?

Wonder why when the subject of Hillarys temperament is brought up, or her seemingly unstable personality is mentioned the answers always begin something like, "..Trump is ..." or "...Trump is racist, ...a loser... " or any thing other than a sensible response related to Hillary?

Wonder if Hillary has even the slightest clue as to how to "create jobs" without raising taxes and giving away the taxpayers hard earned money to non-producers?

Wonder how much higher the unemployment figures would go if Donald Trump laid off or fired even 15 percent of the Private Sector employees he and his man Corporations employ?

Just a few random musings after being amused by the 4 poltroons.

Just a few random musings after being amused by the 4 poltroons.

You do know that the definition of a poltroon is a coward, right? How exactly is anyone on this board more of a coward than you? We are not calling you a coward.

"5" in binary?

Entry level freshman course?

Large group of dalmations?

Prime number?

A palindrome?

The room number of the torture chamber in the book 1984?

First number in a new checking account?

Sum of the ages of any eight girls in an SNSD meme?

And the wheels continue to implode and tumble off.

This from the "most loyal guy ever."

Another senior staffer canned. People are perpetually axed when the cancer in the campaign is at the very top.

Cheeto Jesus keeps firing from the hip, insulting everyone, including the Pope and the parents of an Army Captain who died to save his men, dropping anvils everywhere.

Does the man who's tanking the whole thing suffer the consequences of his self destructive, idiotic, "picayune" verbal grenades?

No. Everyone around him gets scapegoated.

The characteristics of a true leader of men, right there.

I can't wait to get schooled by Drumpf on international politics again tomorrow. Maybe he'll inform us that CHIIIINA!!!! is a true democracy and its people are free.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/donald-trump-2016-election-staffing-ed-brookover/index.html?sr=fbCNN080216donald-trump-2016-election-staffing-ed-brookover0331AMVODtopLink&linkId=27181025

A chip off the ‘ole block…..Fibbin’ Eric Drumpf.

"Would your father be willing to apologize and move on?" Norah O'Donnell asked.

"I think that's a great question for him, and he has by calling them a hero," Eric Trump responded. "In terms of the one question -- whether you've made a sacrifice -- I think my father has.

This despite the fact that the senior Trump has pointedly declined to apologize.

Fib.

Co-host Gayle King: "Is it difficult for your father to apologize?"

"My father's a fighter," Fibbin’ Eric Trump said. "I think that's what this country needs is a fighter. And I think he was attacked the other day -- he was attacked viciously -- and by the way, that's politics. You're going to get attacked."

He also proceeded to argue that Donald Trump had praised the Kahn family as "amazing people".

Fib.

If "that's politics" Eric, why can't your Big Bad Daddy man up like every other politician in the U.S., strap on some stones and deal with "being attacked" like a professional and a big time wheeler-dealer instead of a 4 year old who just got shoved to the ground and his milk money taken from him?

Where's his Presidentialness?

Former Presidents, like JFK, GWB, Bush I, Clinton, Carter, Ford and Reagan all got "attacked" regularly but you didn't see them get all thin-skinned and pissy about it.

Eric-

1. Can’t answer a question directly: The Drumpf Dodge.....perfected.

2. Cheeto Daddy has NOT made a sacrifice to his nation. He intentionally AVOIDED the draft when it was his time to serve and then bragged about it.

3. Wasn’t asked how Daddy responded to being attacked. He wasn’t asked about Daddy’s sacrifices.

Here’s the alarming part of Eric’s remarks:

“We go back and forth as a family. I think that's actually the benefit of having children be part of this process."

So we can expect to see President Cheeto Jesus’ Cabinet stocked full of kids and other family members. That will be a first.

Imagine. The newly elected President appointing all four of his offspring and his wife to White House Cabinet positions.

Nothing wrong with that, eh?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/eric-trump-khan-dispute-apology/index.html

It’s a twofer:

Double the Dumptruck full of Dumb from Cheeto Jesus—in just one sitting:

In his "This Week" appearance, Trump also echoed Moscow's claim that Crimeans welcomed Russia's annexation and seemed to suggest that Russia hadn't entered Ukraine at all, telling host George Stephanopolous, "The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

As for Putin's foray into Ukraine, Trump said, "He's not going into Ukraine, Okay, just so you understand. He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right?"

"Well, he's already there, isn't he?" Stephanopolous replied.

Wait….wait……..there’s still ANOTHER:

Trump's own call to Russia, which he later described as "sarcastic," to help find deleted emails sent by Clinton.

Yet another Former CIA Director Michael Hayden:

"I recognize that flexibility and creativity might actually be good selling used cars and selling real estate, but when you want to be the head of an international superpower, precision and consistency are really important."

Everybody who knows ANYTHING about international politics and national security is saying, in no uncertain terms, that this clown would be easily the most dangerous, uninformed, unreasoning and vengeful person elected to any high government office in U.S. history.

They all know NOTHING and Cheeto Jesus knows it all?

Until a year ago, he hadn’t spent a single day in any type of governance, nor even cracked a single book about foreign affairs or security matters.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/donald-trump-russia-problem-putin-hayden/index.html

Oh ok so elect someone who's a professional in government corruption , that way she can cut to the chase.

VOTE TRUMP there is no other choice!

I feel bad for the Trump supporters that are going down with the Trump ship. Trump continues to make mistake after mistake. Just this week he shows his lack of basic common (and recent) foreign policy knowledge (Crimea), he insults a dead soldier and his family repeatedly, and he has been exposed to have lied about his draft into the Vietnam war. But Trumps supporters are still drinking the kool aid.

I wonder what will happen first? Trump apologizes for one of his assinine comments or a Trump supporter grows up and realizes this guy is a complete joke that is a very dangerous person to elect to POTUS?

By the way, where are the tax returns? And oh I forgot he asked an adversary to hack a US presidential candidates emails. And again, this is all in the last week or so. If this was a movie it would be dismissed as too fictional.

Regarding the Kahn man:

1 - muslims kill more than 2900 on 9/11

2 - hillary voted to go to war

3 - kahn's son is killed by muslims

It is not muslims or hillary's fault , Blame it on Trump! How stupid can people be?

I know Peter Ignore Moss has me blocked but I have to respond to this statement by Moss. If Trump had been smart about this, we wouldn't even be talking about this right now. Trump should have said something like, "I feel for the Kahn family." "I am working to bring everyone together to find the best solutions for people of all faiths, colors, sexes and beliefs." "I truly respect the Kahn family and especially their son for his highest sacrifice."

Story over.

Why hasn't the Bengazi mothers attack of Hillary been as big of a story? Because Hillary dealt with it like a real human being should. She gave the family respect and moved on.

We don't have time for our POTUS to make mountains out of mole hills? He has no couth, and as a 70 year old he never will.

Oh ok so elect someone who's a professional in government corruption , that way she can cut to the chase.

VOTE TRUMP there is no other choice!

Don't you get it, Bubba? Trump is trolling us all, and most especially you Trumpkins.

He doesn't want to win. When he loses big he will probably claim that he was a Democrat all along and he intentionally destroyed the Republican party. Because that is exactly what he has done.

"De-Nile" ain't just a river in Egypt!

So exactly how many 101ers are there on this board besides JB 2 and FormerSomeone? This provides a whole new perspective on BCV.

JB 2, your militia coven may not be too happy with you for revealing yins presence here! FormerSomeone, can't you keep him in line?

Back up. I don't know of any "101" group and I'm certainly not a member. Or of any "para-military" group or organization. Maybe the radical splinter group of the United Methodists Liberation Front . . . but I haven't been to a meeting in a while.

Regarding the Kahn man:

1 - muslims kill more than 2900 on 9/11

2 - hillary voted to go to war

3 - kahn's son is killed by muslims

It is not muslims or hillary's fault , Blame it on Trump! How stupid can people be?

The other issue about the Kahn man is he brought out his copy of the Constitution.

No one can tell me where in the Constitution it says that citizens of other countries can come to this country. Especially since they are more prone to violence and murder.

Back up. I don't know of any "101" group and I'm certainly not a member. Or of any "para-military" group or organization. Maybe the radical splinter group of the United Methodists Liberation Front . . . but I haven't been to a meeting in a while.

OK fair enough. My apologies.