Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats awsome. About the congressman. Warren buffett challenges trump to turn in his taxes. Trumps liost. His freakin mind. Now hes saying the election is rigged. Lol. Hes going down the tubes fast. Hillary has a big lead. . Never trump

Yep, and yet one more Rep. Congressman states that he WON'T vote for Drumpf and WILL vote for his opponent.

And 100 days away from Election Day.

It's starting to happen just as I thought it would: a few here, a few there, and before Aug. is out we'll be watching a deluge of Congressmen, Governors and elected officials from every state, county and city declaring for NOT Drumpf.

Most of them have already made up their mind but, much like no one wants to be the first one on an empty dance floor, they're all waiting each other out to see who's going to announce first.

He doesn't stand a chance if the majority of Party leadership publicly announces that they're either not voting for him or voting for Hillary. If they try to ride the fence and declare they're not voting, their constituency will also not vote. Game over. If they vote for HC, game over. He's already lost the majority of women and most minority groups.

You're right that he doesn't want the job. That's part of the reason he keeps intentionally saying dumb, outrageous things.

When he declared a year ago, he NEVER imagined that he'd not only get taken seriously but that he'd get the nomination. Once the thing started to get some traction, he sort of liked the attention. Big, insatiable ego and all that.

At some point it reached critical mass, and not even he could stop it. He couldn't back out. The more he says things to get people to dislike him and NOT support him, the more his rabid supporters dig in and won't let go.

He doesn't know how to stop it, he can't back out now and he's waiting for either all the Drumpfers to just go away (after insulting people like a dead American Captain's Mom, the Pope, etc.) or some miracle to happen by which he can step aside without looking like a total jackhole.

That miracle looks less and less likely to happen, barring him upping his game and getting so bizarre and outrageous that even the blindest of his Cheeto Army have no choice but to disown him.

The problem for the Reps is that they played pocket pool early on and let him stir up all the angry white guys to a fever pitch and, like the Berners, they're NOT going to just go away quietly.

It'll be interesting and entertaining to see what sort of freakazoid things he comes up with over the next few weeks to self-sabotage his own campaign.

Let the games begin.

Seeing as how the first debate isn't scheduled until late Sept. I give him a 30/60% chance of actually being AT the first debate.

As is to illustrate my point, right on cue......Heeeeeeerrrrre's Cheeeeeeeeto Jesus......going after a crying baby, being a baby himself about a baby crying when HE himself is trying to talk.

A year long campaign is similar to an extended job interview. Hire me!

Who goes after a crying baby on a job interview?

Only someone who felt obligated to show up for the interview, doesn't really want the job and is trying very diligently to find ways to tank the interview.

I will give him points for persistence.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-at-rally-get-the-baby-out-of-here-170311426.html

I do not recall making any threat toward anyone on BCVoice. On those rare occasions I have done so in person (not to any voicer) never was it indirectly, there was never any doubt.

Over sensitivity can make one paranoid doncha know.

Sexual Harassment will no longer exist when Trump becomes president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-and-eric-trump-opine-on-sexual-harassment--and-draw-fire/2016/08/02/9814549e-58c5-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

Trump is so far off on his views and statements. I said it before and I will say it again, I think he wants to lose. No one can actually say these things and think they can be POTUS?

Well it turns out that the Khan man really is a Con Man. He has deleted his legal website specializes in getting RICH people into this country on an EB5 visa.

"The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption."

This Khan man is a fraud and a liar. Why did he delete his company's website? He makes money from the Visa program that Trump wants to better vet people.

Also he lied about the law. " Khan even brought out a pocket Constitution, claiming inaccurately that Trump’s plans were unconstitutional. That’s not true, as Congress has already granted such power to the president under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952—allowing the president to bar migration of any alien or class of aliens the president sees as a threat to the United States for any reason at any time. "

He is a Liar - A Con Man. He tried to use his hero son as a way to continue to make lots of money. Did the Benghazi mothers do any such thing? NO!

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Sexual Harassment will no longer exist when Trump becomes president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-and-eric-trump-opine-on-sexual-harassment--and-draw-fire/2016/08/02/9814549e-58c5-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

Trump is so far off on his views and statements. I said it before and I will say it again, I think he wants to lose. No one can actually say these things and think they can be POTUS?

I didn't see a lot wrong with what Sonny Boy said, but they sure are starting to get it....being outrageous is the best way to get media attention.

Media attention = MONEY.

I don't understand people who support Republicans because they are Republicans or Democrats because they are Demoncrats? I vote for a person, not a party.

And I don't understand the blind, unconditional support for Trump? I get that people don't like being wrong, but this is getting bad? Supporting Trump is like saying you are a racist? bigot? have the plaugue, or any other name that you wouldn't want to admit in public? I guess the anonymous internet gives people fake backbones?

When I ask friends and family who they are going to vote for, and the few that say they are voting for Trump, I slay them with facts and reasons not to vote for Trump, and they just say, "well he's not Hillary." Disturbing. Is this how dangerous dictators came to power in the past? I'm concerned.

I didn't see a lot wrong with what Sonny Boy said, but they sure are starting to get it....being outrageous is the best way to get media attention.

Media attention = MONEY.

I need to revise that.

Eric Drumpf has proven to be as classless and clueless as Daddy Cheeto. To imply that women who are sexually harassed in work environments "allow" it to happen is thinking mired in the 1950's.

More elitist, entitled holier and smarter than thou attitudes from the Cheeto family is the last thing America needs.