Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Khan claims to love America and yet he doesn't let his wife speak a word, that's real American. God bless his Son for his ultimate sacrifice.

His beef is with the muslims, not Trump. His son was killed by muslims. Why does he want to let them come into this country without being properly vetted? Because he makes money from the immigrants.

It's over. Moderators please shut this thread down. Trump is trying to lose. End of story.

trump-wait.gif?w=480&h=266

This is the greatest thread in BCVoice history! It's not going anywhere. At least not before Election Day.

Obama says Republicans should withdraw their support for Trump.

It's interesting that Obama is talking to the Republican leaders to withdraw their support, while forgetting that it wasn't the Republicans that made him the nominee, but rather the voters. As a president, you SHOULD be talking to voters and asking them to withdraw support for Trump, not to the Republican leaders. Even if the Republican leaders denounce him, they cannot take him from being the nominee or throw him out of the party. Is Obama now asking for the Republican leaders to ignore democracy and the wishes of the people, and instead act out on their emotions? It's interesting that no one is picking up on this irony.

trump-wait.gif?w=480&h=266

This is the greatest thread in BCVoice history! It's not going anywhere. At least not before Election Day.

Obama says Republicans should withdraw their support for Trump.

It's interesting that Obama is talking to the Republican leaders to withdraw their support, while forgetting that it wasn't the Republicans that made him the nominee, but rather the voters. As a president, you SHOULD be talking to voters and asking them to withdraw support for Trump, not to the Republican leaders. Even if the Republican leaders denounce him, they cannot take him from being the nominee or throw him out of the party. Is Obama now asking for the Republican leaders to ignore democracy and the wishes of the people, and instead act out on their emotions? It's interesting that no one is picking up on this irony.

Deflecting the obvious, the truth, and the inevitable.

Trump is trying to lose. End of story.

This is the definition of Bimbo.

The Cheeto Jesus staff just doesn't give a rat's attts if what they're saying is even remotely connected to reality or not.

Just spew some fecal matter out at the Drumpf supporters. They'll eat it all and ask for more.

"Yes Sir, may I have another?!?"

Dissemble, evade, distract, change the subject. These are the Cheeto Team tactics when answering questions. I don't think I've heard C. Jesus or any one of his staff answer a direct question with a direct answer yet, in an entire year.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/03/katrina-pierson-obama-trump-khan-war-cooper-intv-ac.cnn

Anyone see a pattern here, of Republican WOMEN endorsing the Dem. nominee?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/meg-whitman-hillary-clinton-endorsement/index.html

Women.

Hmmm.........

How's Drumpf gonna win a majority in November without half of American voters....women?

Like Cheeto Jesus does, I won't predict another mass shooting somewhere in the U.S. in the next day or two, and then gloat about it publicly, but I will predict that Cheeto Jesus won't be in the race when it's time to do the roll call for the second Presidential debate in October.

He'll look like his whiny, bloviating, braggadicious, blissfully ignorant self in the first debate. As soon as the polls show that he got his butt kicked around the circumference of the nation by a GIRL, he'll start whining at jet engine decibel levels that the first debate was "rigged" and he'll quit the race.

Even if the Republican leaders denounce him, they cannot take him from being the nominee or throw him out of the party.

As a president, you SHOULD be talking to voters and asking them to withdraw support for Trump, not to the Republican leaders.

-No, they can't.

- I see it as the old "take off the head and the body will follow" rule in politics and boxing. I'm sure there are lots of people sitting home waiting for Cheeto Jesus to stop all the drama and BS so they can justify voting for him, if nothing more, out of Hillary Hate. I get that.

If their local leaders all denouce Drumpf or endorse Hillzebub, many of them will either sit this one out or vote for the Hilldabeast.

I believe this is what drove Obama's remarks.

There is also great irony in that the Republicans had probably the easiest road to the White House paved for them by the Democrats, who nominated one of the worst candidates in American history.

ANY one of the other primary candidates could have beaten Hillary, with the possible exception of the Snake Cruz.

Khan claims to love America and yet he doesn't let his wife speak a word, that's real American. God bless his Son for his ultimate sacrifice.

Been quite a few rallies where Melania just stood in the background and said nothing. But I guess he probably shouldn't let her speak since she'll just plagiarize other speeches.

That's better than the other candidate's spouse who rapes women.

You mean Trump? Yeah, he's been accused of rape, but money makes it all better. Didn't he commit adultery too? Had a kid out of wedlock as well. Stand up guy that Trump.

Imagine if Obama went on stage with 5 kids from 3 different women, all those conservatives would be having a field day.

You mean Trump? Yeah, he's been accused of rape, but money makes it all better. Didn't he commit adultery too? Had a kid out of wedlock as well. Stand up guy that Trump.

Imagine if Obama went on stage with 5 kids from 3 different women, all those conservatives would be having a field day.

Adultery is not a crime.

Having a child out of wedlock is not a crime.

The rape charge was pulled back.

There are a lot of women who have made charges against Mr hillary clinton. The blue dress and Paula Jones prove that he is a pig.