M-E Football

flash211

# # GO FIGURE # #

I just learned that the "16 year old" that wasn't named in the arrest in the recent Johnson City HOME INVASION that was charged with having a weapon and burglary... and spent time in jail - Played for Maine-Endwell High School Football. BUT OF COURSE, the coach and school knew and still let the little FELON play FOOTBALL

Good job Maine-Endwell.. truly shows that your football team is more important than anything else, especially since you let a felon play on your team.

• 3 weeks later...

Great show! Happy for those kids. Something they'll have forever. Like everybody else, I was left wanting more.

The film was directed by Jonathan Hock and commissioned by Maine-Endwell grad and Legendary Pictures CEO Thomas Tull. What a great alumnus to have. As a BHS grad, I'm jealous.

• 2 months later...

Great show! Happy for those kids. Something they'll have forever. Like everybody else, I was left wanting more.

The film was directed by Jonathan Hock and commissioned by Maine-Endwell grad and Legendary Pictures CEO Thomas Tull. What a great alumnus to have. As a BHS grad, I'm jealous.

Not to change the subject but whatever happened to ME grad Carter Austin who went to Bucknell for Baseball?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What about Kyle Gallagher? He isn't on the 2016 Cornell roster. What happened to him?

I wouldn't be surprised if he opted not to play this year. The Cornell program is horrible going 5-25 over the last 3 seasons under the same coaching staff (that's back for a 4th season.) Kyle got hardly any play over the last 2 seasons and now they have 6 QB on the roster including 2 freshman. Luis Uceta, another M-E standout is still on the team for his senior year.

Archived