Hahnoy Jane thinks the Coz should go to jail

Caveman

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/jane-fonda-bill-cosby-should-be-behind-bars/ar-AAe23cv?ocid=U147CDHP

Remember this POS? The same POS that betrayed our service men in Vietnamese prison camps? For the younger generation here....During the Vietnam war this POS was allowed to perform in a prison war camp for our captured war heroes. Each one gave her a tiny piece of paper with their social security numbers to bring back home to prove they were still alive. Traitor Jane handed those papers to their captors before she left. Those men were beaten and tortured after she left. She should be behind bars for the rest of HER life for being a traitor to our service men.

This POS basically fought for our enemy and was allowed to go back to the US and live the life of luxury while our men were tortured and I believe some may have been killed. This POS has no right to talk about anyone and just like the Clintons....she should have been sent to jail long ago!

Vets will never forget what Fonda did to our service men, that traitorous POS! F.U. Fonda, no one cares what you have to say!

PS sorry for the misspelling in the header- I believe it's "Hanoi Jane"....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/jane-fonda-bill-cosby-should-be-behind-bars/ar-AAe23cv?ocid=U147CDHP

Remember this POS? The same POS that betrayed our service men in Vietnamese prison camps? For the younger generation here....During the Vietnam war this POS was allowed to perform in a prison war camp for our captured war heroes. Each one gave her a tiny piece of paper with their social security numbers to bring back home to prove they were still alive. Traitor Jane handed those papers to their captors before she left. Those men were beaten and tortured after she left. She should be behind bars for the rest of HER life for being a traitor to our service men.

This POS basically fought for our enemy and was allowed to go back to the US and live the life of luxury while our men were tortured and I believe some may have been killed. This POS has no right to talk about anyone and just like the Clintons....she should have been sent to jail long ago!

Vets will never forget what Fonda did to our service men, that traitorous POS! F.U. Fonda, no one cares what you have to say!

PS sorry for the misspelling in the header- I believe it's "Hanoi Jane"....

True Jane is a major piece of crapola for her actions in vietnam, however the little piece of paper story as well as the beatings story never happened.

That said, the fact that she was young, idealistic, life-stupid and gullible is not enough to excuse her actions. That lack of respect for our vets and country is plenty of reason to hate her. And I do...

Archived