City Finally Shutting Down Collier Parking Ramp Before Somebody Gets Crushed

Bingoloid

Remember when they use to have bands play. There? Hell that ramp and the other two have been needing replacement since Crab was in office. They need to replace them with eight story enclosed parking garages. End the parking problem and get rid of the private management.

Spelled Crabb wrong.

'Zat you Dick?

LOL :) Mayor David, re: The Bob Joseph show... "the ulterior parking?" Nice Freudian slip. Wasn't there a judges ruling over the summer that the ramp has to provide parking for the property/student expansion across the street? Does this have something to do with that because that certainly would be an ulterior motive for shutting the ramp down.

Just wondering..... :)

LOL :) Mayor David, re: The Bob Joseph show... "the ulterior parking?" Nice Freudian slip. Wasn't there a judges ruling over the summer that the ramp has to provide parking for the property/student expansion across the street? Does this have something to do with that because that certainly would be an ulterior motive for shutting the ramp down.

I don't see why there would be accusations of an ulterior motive.

The ramp is dangerous. All of the ramps are dangerous. The area's infrastructure is hopelessly outdated, even by the standards of the rest of the country.

One ramp just pancaked. Another ramp dumped concrete onto the sidewalk a few years ago. These all should have been bulldozed a decade ago.

psst Bing... :) I'm just having a little fun with the mayor over his verbal slip up. Nevertheless, what happened to the proposed ramp plans? Let me see if I can find that thread.

I don't see why there would be accusations of an ulterior motive.

The ramp is dangerous. All of the ramps are dangerous. The area's infrastructure is hopelessly outdated, even by the standards of the rest of the country.

One ramp just pancaked. Another ramp dumped concrete onto the sidewalk a few years ago. These all should have been bulldozed a decade ago.

For what it's worth, I think you are both correct.

Archived