Conrad Taylor breaks election law with photo of Binghamton Police

F. Lee Bailey

Conrad Taylor is distributing a flyer of himself with a Binghamton Police officer, for his campaign for City Council. This is a clear violation of NYS election law. You cannot use photos of uniform police in paid campaign advertisements. The officer in the photo didn't even know his photo was being taken. Taylor set the entire thing up.

This kid not only doesn't know Binghamton, but he also doesn't know the law. The Binghamton Police union is furious over Taylor's illegal antics.

Can you say "tanked"?

If he can't be bothered to either look up the law (or ask someone to do it for him....and act called "delegation") how can he possibly be accountable in a position of public trust?

DUH!!! With a capital duh.

Donna Ann Lupardo, I want ANSWERS and I want them NOW!

I'm investigating you, Donna. I warned you about your RISKY BEHAVIOR, but you didn't listen! You never listen, Donna Ann! Don't act surprised, and don't play stupid, it's ME... Ginny! I will ASSURE YOU of one thing, enjoy this next year in ALBANY because it will be YOUR LAST! I have THE DOCUMENTS, Donna! I've held on to them all this time, because I thought you would come around. But Barb Fiala was RIGHT about you! We will defeat you next year, like the LESBIAN TRAMP you are!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing Mr Taylor has yet to issue a mea culpa?

psst, sweetheart...Police Athletic League...a nice way to smooth things over... :)

Are you allowed to have a "Meet the candidate" type booth/table set up on County property? He had a table set up at the Binghamton Senators game at the Arena on Saturday night.

The Senators rents the Arena, the Senators also sell marketing spots during their games. Taylor must have paid for the space. Property like the Arena is different than the Health Dept. or DSS.

No different than the many Libous sign space rented and events "Yes! Safe Choices program and his Books program" held at Senators games and elsewhere.

Archived