BCVoice is investigating Fred Akshar

BinghamtonBill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very familiar with this incident and have seen the NYSP reports on this matter. For starters this was no fender bender accident and there was extensive damage to the vehicle, airbags deployed and the passenger was injured. That being said I don't think it reflects near as badly on Senator Akshar as it does then Lt. Kate Newcomb or DA Mollen for sweeping the whole matter under the carpet. If the media ever releases the details of this case the public will realize the extent of what Mollen will ignore for a certain few. People that are active in MADD as well as SADD will be very disappointed in both Newcomb and Mollen. The passenger in the accident who was pregnant, injured and left at the scene was interviewed at the hospital by a victims advocate from the District Attorneys Office and Mollen was informed so he can't plead ignorance this time.

Mollen was told by Michael Middaugh who was the representitive (District Attorney's Office Victims Advocate) from Mollen's office. Mollen swept this incident completely under the rug.

The 're close to 5 or more Felonies that i've read of wrong doing in these document's I've shown Lawyer friends who counted them off to me. Keep Lying Gerry it's finally caught up with you!!

Gerry Mollen who is running for DA Buried the whole matter for his own personal reason's.

Want to read a good book read about Edger J Hoover of the FBI, these two Hoover (Mollen) are of ther same mold!!!

Nothing but Dirty Scumbags!

Unfortunately I'm very aware of this situation. I knew it would come out one day, we all assumed when Akshar ran for Sheriff. Akshar should have been charged and fired from the sheriff's department. But it was his girlfriend (current sheriff's captain) whos behavior was worse. And Mollen covered the entire thing up.

Screaming "I hope you die, go jump off a bridge" to a pregnant woman who was the victim, and driving her loser drunk boyfriend away from the crime scene, instead of getting the pregnant woman help, is inexcusable. There's a special place in hell for those involved in this, and Mollen for covering it all up.

Just read the report posted on the other thread....Is this the report that's supposed to have dirt on Fred Akshar that Fiala and others have been citing ?????....ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????....I swear before the lord you can't make this much stupid up.....Just what was Mr. Akshar suppose to do with this matter ???...He didn't do anything wrong...He was there... BFD....Seems to me the SP had it handled.....He in no way got in the way nor try to protect anyone..LMAO.. Dirt on Fred ??...pathetic

Please inform me what qualification Mr. Akshar has to be a State Senator?

The Republican Party have many qualified individuals who should be considered for this position.

Will Mr. Akshar be intimidated if he get elected to go to Albany? As he says "He does not want to be a Friend".

In my opinion both Republican and Democratic candidates do not meet the expectations that

are required. This is going to be a Sorry Mistake.

Please inform me what qualification Mr. Akshar has to be a State Senator?

The Republican Party have many qualified individuals who should be considered for this position.

Will Mr. Akshar be intimidated if he get elected to go to Albany? As he says "He does not want to be a Friend".

In my opinion both Republican and Democratic candidates do not meet the expectations that

are required. This is going to be a Sorry Mistake.

Like who in the Republican party?

SilverFox...That list of people who you feel are better qualified... I've seen what they have done for this area with thier past performance...I'll pass...Time for out with the same old same old and time for fresh ideas from those that live in the community....I think Fred Ashkar is more then qualified to hold the Senate seat...I like the fact Fred Ashkar has inexperience in politics...From what I've seen in local politics it's all about lying, cheating, fill your own pocket for personal gain, and hope they can climb the political ladder for more pension...It's about them not us....SO FAR Fred seems to have the community at heart and beats the rest hands down...

So from what I hear on this... Akshar and his girlfriend got someone out of a DWI. Okay... right/wrong/indifferent... guess what? It happens all the time. And just because the passenger was a pregnant female doesn't really mean anything other than you guys keep saying she was "pregnant".. whoopty dooo. If the state police and district attorneys office couldn't do anything about this situation - maybe the state police and DA's office should be exposed on this. If Akshar and his girl really did this - hate to say it - but it's done and over... which sucks for you guys trying to stir the pot.

Archived