BCVoice
Sign in to follow this  
BinghamtonBill

Gerald Mollen sued 22 times in last 10 years!!! RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and Prosecutorial MISCONDUCT!

BCVoice has learned Gerald Mollen has gotten Broome County sued 22 times in just the last 10 years, for everything from racial discrimination to prosecutorial MISCONDUCT! And it has been nearly 10 years since an African American has worked in the D.A.'s Office.

Check back for more on this developing story.

You'd think that with more blacks living here they could at least hire a few as coffee gofers or something.

You'd think that with more blacks living here they could at least hire a few as coffee gofers or something.

You have to apply for the job before they'll hire you.

That's a racist comment, it figures coming from you.

I'm advocating the hiring of minorities with no education and criminal priors you moron.

Stop stalking me.

Why would they apply? They get welfare for free. Not one afro american (as you all want to call them) want to work.

Thats all they are worth untill other wise proved

So...I have to wonder,,,,

How do cities like Binghamton and Ferguson, Mo.increase their minority staffing in Law enforcement if they can't get more minority applicants?

It makes my head spin the way they complain about being underrepresented, yet none of them will even apply for the job. I used to have some pretty regular dealings with some BPD officers. They told me that some years not a single black person would even test for the job. They've even bussed them in from NYC trying to get more blacks to take the exam.

BCVoice has learned Gerald Mollen has gotten Broome County sued 22 times in just the last 10 years, for everything from racial discrimination to prosecutorial MISCONDUCT! And it has been nearly 10 years since an African American has worked in the D.A.'s Office.

Check back for more on this developing story.

Most likely nuisance suits. How many has the county lost is the real question.