Don't Forget - For real representation in Albany, write in Rod Blagojevich for State Senate

Bingoloid

blago-shades.jpg

He has more political experience, more influence, and more name recognition than either Akshar or Fiala, and while he's just as corrupt as Libous, he has no ties to local corruption and the good ole' boys network.

No, Rod's corruption is the kind of corruption we need to get real change in Albany: INDEPENDENT corruption. As we will be the only reason he's allowed out of his cell, he'll be corrupt on our behalf.

Plus, he's practically endorsed by Donald Trump:

Voters have been asked a stupid question, and we should give the stupidest answer possible. Besides, it could work. We'd just transfer him to Dannemora and drive him down for legislative sessions.

Rod-Blagojevich-buzz-quotes-image.jpg

Fun Fact: Blagojevich's state police bodyguards nicknamed his hairbrush "The Football", after the President's satchel containing the launch codes for America's nuclear arsenal. Like the Presidential Football, if the Blagojevich entourage became separated from the hairbrush, it would be a serious crisis for the security team.

Fred Akshar cannot compete with this, because he is bald.

The Press used to publish them, but not all. One year I wrote in Robert Morgenthau which turned into a rather perspicacious call but they didn't mention it when they listed the write ins that year. And no, I'm not telling why or which office.

TWC story on write in candidates

"Last year with the bigger election there was 1,000, almost 1,000 write-ins, which all have to manually counted and manually accounted for,” said Davis. “So it was like three days of solid work for us just going through people writing nonsense on their ballot."

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/binghamton/news/2015/11/10/write-in-candidates.html

Can BC Voice file a FOIL and publish the actual write in names totals please? As a public service since no one else does. As other posters have noted the individual write ins used to be published by the media but for some reason are no longer.

• 4 years later...
On 11/5/2015 at 7:48 AM, ginger said:

The Press used to publish them, but not all. One year I wrote in Robert Morgenthau which turned into a rather perspicacious call but they didn't mention it when they listed the write ins that year. And no, I'm not telling why or which office.

They probably didn't publish it because they didn't know who he was. BTW I love how the dems go after, back then, citizen  Donald  Trump for his opinion on the Central Park 5 but conveniently forget the name of the DEMOCRAT DA that convicted them. Nary a sound!

Only have time this morning to make this one post, but this is how Batman episodes start, with somebody breaking the Riddler out of Arkham.

I used to be acquaintances with one of the top press people in the Illinois GOP, bounce ideas off each other. The last time we caught up, about five years ago, we were swapping war stories and he just got quiet and said "...Blagojevich, the way he is, when he gets out, he's going to try to make a comeback. He can't stop himself. You can count on it." I only met Rod once and can't speak to that, but he had hours and hours of face time with the guy and meant what he said. Time will tell if he was on target.