Official BCVoice 2015 Election Day Thread - Chat, Results and Insults

27 Time World Champions

(big sigh) Good morning...Well Mr Cordisco it looks like I'm going to have another 4 years without being represented on City Council. I'm sorry for the both of us.

As for Mr Akshar, not that he needs my advice...STAY AWAY FROM WESTCHESTER COUNTY.

And what was this I heard about Mr Datta not supporting Mr Cornwell? I thought he had to since he's the republican chairman? Something about Mr Datta not getting paid?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard Fiala pissing and moaning on WNBF radio this morning.She has to be dumber than a bag of rocks.She still can't understand why she had her ass handed to her."I ran a clean campaign !" What the hell does she consider "clean ?" She was doing all the mudslinging,not once did Akshar throw out anything about her drunken puke of a son getting a sweetherat deal.If he'd thrown that out ,she wouldn't have gotten 1/2 the votes she did.When asked if she had heard from King Andrew she said "not a word." Why the hell would he want to talk to her after such an unbeliveable trouncing. I think they only picked her so that there would be a Democrat running for the seat so as not to lose face. WRONG Andy!!! You and the Dems got yer butts wrapped and handed to you.

Massey will tell him what to do and that's both a frightening thought and a very disturbing visual.

Yep - Sean's puppet boy toy is going to be on Binghamton City Council.

Thankfully, the D's didn't get a majority that could ram that "Police Antiquization Law" down our throats. Sean and Conrad might enjoy that sort of stuff, but they need to leave the rest of us out of it.

BTW :) I loved that clip of Mr Cornwell too!

"Hey drug dealers......get out!!"

Awesome.

The only thing that could be better than that is if he backs up his words with real ACTION and deeds.

Mollen's room was EMPTY. Everything he said was that he knows he lost. Poor old guy couldn't bring himself to mumble the actual words.

He'll know it's real when he's tossing the contents of his desk into a brown box and walking out the door for the last time.

I don't pretend to know Mollen, but Jesus God are we due for some new energy and fresh eyes in that office!

Mollen just LOOKS like he's old and in the way. You can tell he's been in office too long because he talks in politico-speak.

Verbal pole-dancing. Lame. None of that is going to do a thing to reduce crime in this county.

I hope Cornwell has higher political aspirations and doesn't care whose toes he has to step on to get results.

-dumber than a bag of rocks.

-"I ran a clean campaign !"

- Why the hell would he want to talk to her after such an unbeliveable trouncing.

-What's left to be said? Except "buh bye".

- Spit take.

-It has to be painfully obvious that she ran the worst campaign in the history of local politics. Why would the Gov want not want to distance himself from that? We've seen the last of her, thankfully.

-It has to be painfully obvious that she ran the worst campaign in the history of local politics. Why would the Gov want not want to distance himself from that? We've seen the last of her, thankfully.

It is debatable whether the Democratic committee ever seriously supported her campaign anyway. They seem to have viewed this election as a "throw away".

In our opinion this showing does not imply good things about the state of the Democratic party around here.

It is debatable whether the Democratic committee ever seriously supported her campaign anyway. They seem to have viewed this election as a "throw away", hence the quality of their candidate.

In our opinion this showing does not imply good things about the state of the Democratic party around here.

They must have thrown Root to the dogs also.

This looks more and more like the dems know they are in trouble locally.

Bijoy has put the Republicans in charge.

I hate to give them advice but here it goes:

They need some real campaign managers. Not Grippen and Bishop.

They need some real candidates. No one like Mollen or Fiala.

First prediction, Bijoy moves up to the state level in the Republican party hierarchy. I don't know anyone who has had the success he has had.

Second prediction, no one will run against Akshar next year. They would have to be crazy.

Third prediction, the dems will have learned nothing from the last 2 trouncings.

I hate to give them advice but here it goes:

They need some real campaign managers. Not Grippen and Bishop.

They need some real candidates. No one like Mollen or Fiala.

We are glad to give them advice and we concur with Mr. Moss.

Both Fred A, and Conrad T will be doing the work of those who put them in office; and by that I don't mean the voters.

Also completely true. They will both be "keeping their heads down" for the next few years.

It is debatable whether the Democratic committee ever seriously supported her campaign anyway.

They still must have been stunned speechless to see her dumpster fire it so badly on her own.

If she's really THAT dumb, she shouldn't be using Elmer's glue.

As much as I'd love to, I'm not declaring the end of Mollen until after the BOE makes an official announcement. There are enough absentee ballots out there to swing this in favor of the evil one.

With all due respect, Mr. Mollen, your dereliction of of duty has negatively impacted our area to an extent that is nearly impossible to quantify. You're a lazy ass, and you should be facing criminal charges. Consider yourself lucky to only be looking at the prospect of losing your job.

As much as I'd love to, I'm not declaring the end of Mollen until after the BOE makes an official announcement. There are enough absentee ballots out there to swing this in favor of the evil one.

With all due respect, Mr. Mollen, your dereliction of of duty has negatively impacted our area to an extent that is nearly impossible to quantify. You're a lazy ass, and you should be facing criminal charges. Consider yourself lucky to only be looking at the prospect of losing your job.

Nicely stated.

BOE is supposed to count the absentee ballots tomorrow. I eagerly await the final results.

I'm sure the DA's office will be the happiest place in town tomorrow. Gerry will probably stay locked in his office and drink himself into oblivion; oh wait - that's what he does every day.

Hope you're all sweating bullets...

Bijoy was just lucky the right place at the right time anyone that ran against thos two would have been successful. I hope he does move somewhere .

I have worked with Bijoy on several campaigns. He knows what he is doing. But he isn't cheap.

I am glad he is on my side.

Let me enlighten everyone!

Bijoy did squat for Cornwell, as did the Republican Party. Steve Cornwell won because he had one person a great and bright Campaign Manager with few volunteers to help with less money.

The Republicans gave Steve Cornwell nothing for Money he did with what he had. The help was given to Mollen by the R party.

Bijoy should stop taking credit for something he didn't do. He's bragging as if he got Steve Cornwell elected which is an all out LIE! The Credit goes to Jim Worhoch who Cornwell hired after he released Bijoy as his Campaign Manager. Bijoy did nothing for Cornwell!

Jim Worhoch is the Star in this showdown!

I don't understand the way things work. I thought Mr Datta was the chair of the republican party. Isn't it his job to help republican candidates? AND he what? Subcontracts himself out as a campaign manager and charges a separate fee? No comingling of funds there?

I don't understand the way things work. I thought Mr Datta was the chair of the republican party. Isn't it his job to help republican candidates? AND he what? Subcontracts himself out as a campaign manager and charges a separate fee? No comingling of funds there?

Bijoy Datta only involves himself in campaigns that pay him and obscene amount of money. Period. The Chairmanship is a racket for him to make money and it's shocking that the Republican committee has let it go on for so long.

Bijoy Datta only involves himself in campaigns that pay him and obscene amount of money. Period. The Chairmanship is a racket for him to make money and it's shocking that the Republican committee has let it go on for so long.

Bijoy wins and the Republican candidates can hire anyone they want to run their campaign.

Who do you think had the biggest say in finding a 76%+ candidate?

Archived