BCVoice
27 Time World Champions

Official BCVoice 2015 Election Day Thread - Chat, Results and Insults

I have to admit that my voting participation is a bit erratic during non-presidential elections. I did however do my part this year mostly to say "Hell NO!!!!" to Barb and Jerry! Now there's great title for a new cartoon series!

I'm not in John's district, but I wish him the best. Can't imagine him losing to that kid.

I've got nothing against Taylor. I'm going to send him a carton of Gerber out of sympathy if he loses.

I've got nothing against Taylor. I'm going to send him a carton of Gerber out of sympathy if he loses.

You misspelled gerbil, oh! never mind...that's a different thread......

Aren't we still going to have an open Legislator seat come JANUARY? And then there's a senate election again next year.

BCVoice has learned that it is the intention of the Broome County Democratic Committee to APPOINT Conrad Taylor to Jason Garnar's Legislature seat in the event he loses against John Cordisco in today's election.

BCVoice will continue to follow this developing story.

Guest Diane

Not impressed with Akshar or Fiala, skipped that one. Voted for Steve Cornwell for DA!

BCVoice has learned that it is the intention of the Broome County Democratic Committee to APPOINT Conrad Taylor to Jason Garnar's Legislature seat in the event he loses against John Cordisco in today's election.

BCVoice will continue to follow this developing story.

Comrade Conrad is a rising star.

Just had a visitor at my door: A last-minute Fred Akshar volunteer. She handed me a flyer that asks "Need a ride to the polls? Call 607-238-3850". I told her when I drive by, I'd vote. Thanked and wished her a good day.

Voting is a Right, Not a Duty

I did my thing this morning and even got a cool sticker

State Senate: Rod Blagojevich (write-in)

District Attorney: Cornwell

County Judge: Root

http-_tompeyer.tumblr.com_500.jpg

Ditto

I enjoyed most of my day forgetting it even was election day. Wish I didn't sign on for the reminder. Hope you all had fun playing the rigged game. I feel like it is time for a cup of hot chocolate as the sun goes down.

Mookie has the better record

NY-AY088_SPRTS__DV_20110508213822.jpg

Hah! He does but TC is a good leader and has taken his lumps and has also gets the most out of his troops. More so than the 2 clowns on the ballot!

In Endwell, a voting machine would not accept the ballot. Fortunately there was a second machine at that polling place, so voters were sent to that one. This new system seems like a step backwards.