M-E Football

Guest Guest

Looks like it is true. P+SB has an article about it online.

WOW! Who will be head coach? Connolly,Gallagher, or Crook? Maybe they should interview outside of the district....

Something is wrong in that athletic department if you have 4 different head coaches in 5 years. Dick Russ, Jack Touhey, Kevin Wagstaff and the new guy. Somebody needs to ask why they don't stay?

Something is wrong in that athletic department if you have 4 different head coaches in 5 years. Dick Russ, Jack Touhey, Kevin Wagstaff and the new guy. Somebody needs to ask why they don't stay?

The program is in a shambles. The school needs to bring in a no nonsnese type to bring back stability. They need someone who knows the game and is a proven winner. That man is Gary Crooks.

The program is in a shambles. The school needs to bring in a no nonsnese type to bring back stability. They need someone who knows the game and is a proven winner. That man is Gary Crooks.

I heard that Jamie Edwards is in negotiations with Crooks and wants to make a comeback with Crooks if he does not retire.Only problem is that Crooks appliled for the Head job already and lost out to Wagstaff and would probobly not want to apply agaian although he is tight with A D It might be a package deal again with Krowiak coming back along with Crooks and we can go back to 1980 .

I heard that Jamie Edwards is in negotiations with Crooks and wants to make a comeback with Crooks if he does not retire.Only problem is that Crooks appliled for the Head job already and lost out to Wagstaff and would probobly not want to apply agaian although he is tight with A D It might be a package deal again with Krowiak coming back along with Crooks and we can go back to 1980 .
they need to fire them all...get rid and flush out that good ol boy network and start new...you have to ask why ME continues to have so many problems in the boys sports program...keep the SPARENTS out of it...and hire some coaches that no what they are doing.....if they hire any of the mentioned coaches to be the head coaches....it will continue to be just the same old same and ME sports will continue to be in shambles....

They have had some very good coaches, but they don't stay. I would think they may not get support from the administration and maybe a little back stabbing from the JV staff?

They have had some very good coaches, but they don't stay. I would think they may not get support from the administration and maybe a little back stabbing from the JV staff?

Yeah, there are some HUGE egos on that JV staff.................

Alright, so Wagstaff is out. No complaints here. Let's assume they hire from within like most schools, Out of ALL the current ME coaches at any level who would you like to see take over?

Alright, so Wagstaff is out. No complaints here. Let's assume they hire from within like most schools, Out of ALL the current ME coaches at any level who would you like to see take over?

Maybe they can get Kelsey Green, I hear he is stepping back from headman at the Forks.

Maybe they need to look more closely at who they are hiring to begin with!

Does anyone know the TRUTH did Waggs leave on his own or was he asked to leave?

Why would they ask him to leave? They were 7-3 last year with two of the losses close games with the defending state champ in their class.

they need to fire them all...get rid and flush out that good ol boy network and start new...you have to ask why ME continues to have so many problems in the boys sports program...keep the SPARENTS out of it...and hire some coaches that no what they are doing.....if they hire any of the mentioned coaches to be the head coaches....it will continue to be just the same old same and ME sports will continue to be in shambles....

Could not agree with you more----well said----Time to clean house and start with Cook the AD----

Could not agree with you more----well said----Time to clean house and start with Cook the AD----

The boys programs are in shambles at all levels, with the exception of basketball. Ocker wants to build a program.

He needs to get someone at the modified level that will teach the kids instead of just rolling the balls out and telling them to go play.

Football and baseball are at rock bottom. Get the coach that coached the Little League team in there @ the modified level and STRESS fundamentals.He knows more about baseball than alot of Varsity coaches in this area.

As for the football program, that seems to be like a snowball rolling down hill. Good job to Kevin Wagstaff. You had to put up with alot of crap. I don't blame you for getting out. My son loved playing for you. Good luck to you.

The boys programs are in shambles at all levels, with the exception of basketball. Ocker wants to build a program.

He needs to get someone at the modified level that will teach the kids instead of just rolling the balls out and telling them to go play.

Football and baseball are at rock bottom. Get the coach that coached the Little League team in there @ the modified level and STRESS fundamentals.He knows more about baseball than alot of Varsity coaches in this area.

As for the football program, that seems to be like a snowball rolling down hill. Good job to Kevin Wagstaff. You had to put up with alot of crap. I don't blame you for getting out. My son loved playing for you. Good luck to you.

Should be nice for the administration to back a coach....

Should be nice for the administration to back a coach....

They don't kow how to back a car, let alone a coach. They're all a bunch of back-stabbing, self-serving ########.

But so are most of the ME parents!!!!!

Crooks and Gallagher don't want to put in the time during the summer to help the program. Word has it they want to change the whole program. Most to all the kids want Wagstaff back. He did alot for the program the last 2 yrs.

If the kids and the parent want Wagstaff back, starting calling the AD, school board and superintendent. Start writing letters to the editor. Nothing will change unless you get involved. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Archived