Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:):) ^^ because as everyone knows that every time I've tried to link on to this site it never works but, if you like Neil Young, one of my new favorite songs comes from the NPR Tiny desk competition. It's called Miranda Rights by Ward McCann Harrison. I could listen to that melody all night long.

On 2/11/2016 at 10:17 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Arguably, the greatest live performance of all-time. Without a doubt, the greatest SuperBowl halftime performance ever. Still gives me chills.

Oh puhlese! It doesn't even remotely compare to the live performance the Up With People gave at Super Bowl X in January 1976! 😉

And that has nothing to do with the fact that I personally know one of the Up With People performers in a future Super Bowl halftime show, Steve Poltz. 😉 

Oh puhlese! It doesn't even remotely compare to the live performance the Up With People gave at Super Bowl X in January 1976! ;-)

And that has nothing to do with the fact that I know one of the Up With People performers in a future Super Bowl halftime show, Steve Poltz. ;-)

Welcome back, Wolf! I remember watching my Steelers beat the Cowboys that year, but my memory of the halftime show is a bit foggy. They should have stuck with the Grambling marching band or gone with Sonny & Cher.

Welcome back, Wolf! I remember watching my Steelers beat the Cowboys that year, but my memory of the halftime show is a bit foggy. They should have stuck with the Grambling marching band or gone with Sonny & Cher.

It was my first day on campus when I went away to college. The lounge in the Student Union was PACKED to watch the game. Colder than a you-know-what that night.

witches-tit0001.png

:) Lee Van Cleefe! lol My other new favorite song from the Tiny Desk competition is Jazinka by a young lady named Lindsay who calls herself Idgy Dean. I have to admit, I'm a little partial to this song because she was one of my daughters room mates in college and was very gracious to me throughout but especially freshman year when they had an extra bed in their room. In fact I recognized her by her tattoo. Amazing video of how to build a song from the bottom up, layer upon layer.

Wish I'd seen him then...did catch the show at the Arena, shortly before he tragically passed.

I saw Harry a few times at both The Arena and Broome Tech, including the one you mention. My favorite live act of that genre. When I first saw a relatively unknown Jewel in concert in a 330 seat venue, I though she'd become "the female Harry Chapin".

I hope you all enjoy one the top popular songs of Vince Gill's. I saw Vince Gill at the Arena about 8 or more years ago and the man was amazing. If you ever have a chance to see him in concert i recomend you see him you woun't be disappointed.

One thing to add the Guitar solo by Vince reminds me of local Guitar Great Gerry Sherwood who would light up hall or bar with his picking style. Just reminds me of Gerry. Gerry was lead Guitar player for Twilight Cities Blues band.

I wish we had a club locally which would host talent as this they would pack the place.

Please enjoy "Lisa Jane".............Vince's talent's are incredible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcjLvWCOgb0