Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just found out that Marie Fredricksson, lead singer of Roxette, passed away earlier this week. She had a brain tumor discovered after a 2002 fall, and while the radiation worked she’d been struggling with health issues since. She was 61. Their biggest hit, It Must Have Been Love:

10 hours ago, ginger said:

:)Good morning, ^that was a good one. I remember Vincent Price on Hollywood Squares. Did you see Danny Aiello passed away?

I saw that. Who will fill their shoes? Modern Hollysatanhood is beyond pathetic.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:57 PM, WolfMan said:

Holy horror Batman!

This clip is not only a classic featuring the cast of Gilligan’s Island vs Batman, the Batman family includes Vincent Fucking Price! I’ve never seen him on a game show before.

Great find, Wolf. He was on Hollywood Squares and also (get this!)...The Dating Game!

Great find is an understatement. Was Thurston Howell III so old then that he couldn’t make it up to “play the feud” and they gave him his own button to play at the other podium?

I watched that show all the time as a kid and knew Dawson was a total sleeze but damn lol. Could you imagine his behavior on a show in today’s snowflake culture?

:) lol What? It's not Friday? I'm such a hoser! Where's my toque!I don't even know what day it is because I work nights but baby it was cold outside last night and according to my phone it's 11 degrees out now. GOOD DAY!

Good Morning BCV It's 8 degrees out! Wouldn't it be awesome if all our kids had swing lessons right in the Masonic Temple Building! :) I'd take take a tax increase for that!

On 12/21/2019 at 8:13 AM, ginger said:

Good Morning BCV It's 8 degrees out! Wouldn't it be awesome if all our kids had swing lessons right in the Masonic Temple Building! :) I'd take take a tax increase for that!

Stop teaching our kids how to twerk and teach them how to dance!