Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pledging a frat? I could swear that song came about from a guy who streaked a baseball game. I know I saw it on tv but I can't find any history. I thought it happened at Shea stadium. 

17 hours ago, ginger said:

Hahahahahahaha! Ginger you are the best. Great comeback for the spy joke/comment I made. I'll put you on notice now. I knew you were going to post this video after I watched it. You have game for sure B) 

19 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Still the greatest entrance of all-time...

I did love this entrance but man, I really loved when he switched to “ Real American” shortly after this. I remember when he debuted it at MSG vs Piper I believe. Crowd has befuddled they were used to Survivor (which he got from the Rocky movie he cameoed in). 

Real American was originally used by Windham and Rotundo ironically but Hulk took it when they left for the AWA and the rest is history! 

2 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

I did love this entrance but man, I really loved when he switched to “ Real American” shortly after this. I remember when he debuted it at MSG vs Piper I believe. Crowd has befuddled they were used to Survivor (which he got from the Rocky movie he cameoed in). 

Real American was originally used by Windham and Rotundo ironically but Hulk took it when they left for the AWA and the rest is history! 

A man who knows his wrestling history. I remember going to numerous wrestling shows at the Arena. Saw Hulk, Andre, Backlund, etc...all the great ones. The crowds always looked like a casting call for The Hills Have Eyes and Deliverance. 

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

A man who knows his wrestling history. I remember going to numerous wrestling shows at the Arena. Saw Hulk, Andre, Backlund, etc...all the great ones. The crowds always looked like a casting call for The Hills Have Eyes and Deliverance. 

lol!  A man with a great sense of humor hah!

I still have pics from those shows.  A great closeup of Tonga kid on a stretcher. 

Poor Bing so upset he posted on the wrong thread...I was supposed to go north but just found out I'm travelling into Mark Twain territory tonight...

On 1/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, 19April1775 said:

Hahahahahahaha! Ginger you are the best. Great comeback for the spy joke/comment I made. I'll put you on notice now. I knew you were going to post this video after I watched it. You have game for sure B) 

• 3 weeks later...

That's a problem. Parkinson's is associated with voice and speech disturbances. (slurred speech soft weak voice.)

Is it me or, if you look only at his face..he kind of looks like Micheal J Fox? Similar...I bet if they did a dna comparison they'd have some matching genes.

21 hours ago, snowman60 said:

oops   try REM losing my religion There ya go you demacraps exactly what you are doing

I don't know why these don't embed right, now and then but they do. Here you go snowman60.

Hey. I was going to do that! :) Here's one of my particular REM favorites, along with Neil Young who has, at last, become a United States citizen.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ginger said:

Off to work, have a good morning! :)

True story. The guy who used to sell me alcohol and tobacco when I was 14 or 15 was such a big Thin Lizzy fan he had it plastered all over his 70 something Trans Am.