Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) I guess you are in a retro mood. Oh darn, now I am too...favorite Pat Benetar tune and where did my black leather skirt disappear to..Oh that's right. I think my child usurped it back in the 90's.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:44 PM, ginger said:

:) I guess you are in a retro mood. Oh darn, now I am too...favorite Pat Benetar tune and where did my black leather skirt disappear to..Oh that's right. I think my child usurped it back in the 90's.

She sounds like crap in this one. IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Look out weekend, here I come... rickyrickyrickyrickyricky... lol :) Have a good night everyone!

Post edit...I just told my boss I can't work on Sunday because I'm going to the dance party at Esprit. I don't think he knows what that is.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:19 AM, ginger said:

Look out weekend, here I come... rickyrickyrickyrickyricky... lol :) Have a good night everyone!

Post edit...I just told my boss I can't work on Sunday because I'm going to the dance party at Esprit. I don't think he knows what that is.

Sorry, sorry sorry...I thought ^that mix had "Jam On It "in it. I'll find a better one later.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:22 AM, ginger said:

Sorry, sorry sorry...I thought ^that mix had "Jam On It "in it. I'll find a better one later.

I told my other boss I needed Thursday night off to go to Scores. I think both of my bosses were more the "Popeyes" type. :) it's time to go to work...have a good morning!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when the words don't say what I want them to...but you what I mean :) Have a good night everyone. xxx                               social distance                    oooo