Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was posted by Lauren Zakrin on May 1 on her Instagram as a COVID-19 themed parody of the Julie Andrews classic. Lauren has been in several Broadway, off Broadway and Broadway tour productions and was in Jesus Christ Superstar Live on NBC on the last three Easter Sundays. 
It’s quite funny with clever lyric changes.

1 hour ago, WolfMan said:

This was posted by Lauren Zakrin on May 1 on her Instagram as a COVID-19 themed parody of the Julie Andrews classic. Lauren has been in several Broadway, off Broadway and Broadway tour productions and was in Jesus Christ Superstar Live on NBC on the last three Easter Sundays. 
It’s quite funny with clever lyric changes.

HOLY SHIT!

49a3c34c2daf1b89f2de36899954217c.gif

On 5/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

This is not a true a cappella though, it's just the isolated vocal track from the single.

None the less I love isolated vocal tracks like this! Among my favorite such tracks are Grace Slick’s on White Rabbit and Art Garfunkel’s on Bridge Over Troubled Water.

More and more isolated tracks are getting released. Love it.

1 hour ago, WolfMan said:

This is not a true a cappella though, it's just the isolated vocal track from the single.

None the less I love isolated vocal tracks like this! Among my favorite such tracks are Grace Slick’s on White Rabbit and Art Garfunkel’s on Bridge Over Troubled Water.

More and more isolated tracks are getting released. Love it.

I was going to mention that in my post but just copied the Super 70’s Sports Tweet

Wolf, I’m having some problems finding those. Can you post a few when you have time and thanks!

One day while my mother was taking a nap my brother and I decided we knew how to use the stereo system. We flipped through our parents album collection...The Longines Symphony Swan Lake? No. Xavier Cugat? No. This is Sinatra! No. Eventually we ran into a record we had never seen or heard. What's this? We turned over the album cover to look at the song list...we couldn't wait for our dad to come home to tell him what we discovered.

19 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I was going to mention that in my post but just copied the Super 70’s Sports Tweet

Wolf, I’m having some problems finding those. Can you post a few when you have time and thanks!

Here’s Grace. Will hunt for Art and others later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...