Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Another piece of my youth is gone. 

Yes, I've had a lot of fun while cranking Van Halen myself. :) I couldn't have been more thrilled when Sammy joined the team.

16 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

David Lee Roth was Van Halen. I' don't care what you say.

In furtherance of my blasphemy...lol, this is what happens when I have to work days...I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON!!!! :) BUT YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Check out these catches by the ball girls., especially at 3:00:

The catch at the 3:03 mark is spectacular but didn’t actually happen. It’s a commercial for Gatorade sports drink. Gatorade ended its association with the agency that created the ad, Element 79, shortly after the video was completed and shelved the campaign. 

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

The catch at the 3:03 mark is spectacular but didn’t actually happen. It’s a commercial for Gatorade sports drink. Gatorade ended its association with the agency that created the ad, Element 79, shortly after the video was completed and shelved the campaign. 

Oh man, you ruined it for me.  I was impressed.

Fifty years ago today, Sunday October 25, not much of the planet had heard of Elton John. That all began to change the next day, Monday October 26 1970, as that is the day his first single to chart internationally, “Your Song” was released. Believe it or not it was the B-side of “Take Me To The Pilot”. A second issuing of the 45 made the more-played-by-DJs “Your Song” the A-side. 

Your Song trivia: "Your Song", written by Elton and his now lifelong songwriting partner Bernie Taupin, was actually first released by Three Dog Night in March 1970 on their album, It Ain’t Easy. John was the opening act for them at the time and he allowed Three Dog Night to record it. They did not release it as a single as they wanted to let John, then an upcoming artist, have a go with it. He did and the rest is history.

On 9/14/2020 at 1:16 PM, ginger said:

I wonder if they replaced their snowplows yet.

In spite of only having a few hours sleep I woke up in a good mood and ready to work. Now I'm not.

• 3 weeks later...