Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give this one a shot. Jason Isbell is a stunning songwriter...

http://youtu.be/ivYkyC8J29M

Fixed it for ya.

Whoops, didn't work. Standby for news.

Trying again.

There we go.

Oh FUCK! Tom Petty is dead at 66 yoa. Dam that sucks!!

Tom Petty, the rocker best known as the frontman of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, is dead at 66, CBS News has confirmed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-petty-legendary-rocker-is-dead-at-66/

One of my all-time favorite songs from the 1960s is Hurdy Gurdy Man by Donovan.
I stumbled upon this live version recently. It is unique as it features the first ever time Donovan sung a verse that George Harrison wrote for it!
The second one is the original studio cut.

Live, featuring the George Harrison written verse

Original - I freakin' love this tune!

I listened to Wolfmans Hurdy Gurdy song and it created an earworm that lasted...I don't even know how long. I hope I never hear it again! :)

Oh darn...there it goes again,,,,good thing the only words I remember are Hurdy Gurdy.

It is for me...I get a mini vacation because I have pneumonia. Too bad I have no disposable income right now, I'd go convalesce by the ocean...salt water/air is great for the lungs. I guess I'm stuck listening to Rob Zombie too! Oh, I have to remember to tell you all about the silly fun I had out Owego way! In the mean time...Warning! I don't know all of the lyrics to this song but I'll dedicate this part to Odell Beckham...."Rage in the cage and piss upon the stage there is one sure way to bring the GIANT down... B):lol::D

It is for me...I get a mini vacation because I have pneumonia. Too bad I have no disposable income right now, I'd go convalesce by the ocean...salt water/air is great for the lungs. I guess I'm stuck listening to Rob Zombie too! Oh, I have to remember to tell you all about the silly fun I had out Owego way! In the mean time...Warning! I don't know all of the lyrics to this song but I'll dedicate this part to Odell Beckham...."Rage in the cage and piss upon the stage there is one sure way to bring the GIANT down... B):lol::D

That kind of freaks me the fuck out to be honest Ginger.

That kind of freaks me the fuck out to be honest Ginger.

It freaks you out that I've taken a little poetic license with Rob Zombies' song to make it mean something other than the author intended? Hurray for me, it was a scary song and now it isn't. :) How about that next line? lol