Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Festa in Scranton this weekend. Lucky me, I have to be down that way for work today. All of a sudden I'm hungry for a meatball parm sub...if I can find a spot to park for a few minutes. :)

On my way home from work this morning I heard this on the Don Giovanni show.(WINR) He played played the Nikki Rasmus/Connie Francis versions. Nikki will be performing in Scranton this weekend. My own favorite is Pavarotti.

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Hard to say.

Everyone, especially the new students to upstate NY, should be made aware of how insidious Seasonal Affective Disorder can be. :) Sleepy now, need a nap before work, have a good week everyone.

17 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Looks like I have to hop another train for awhile. 

75!!!! Do I have to remind you EVERY YEAR at this time of the year you get a little nutty? I can totally find the posts where I have to remind you of this. Get out of your own head and stop listening to maudlin Pink Floyd...I KNOW YOU ARE!  You aren't the only one you know. Last night in a parking lot some guy let out a primal scream and I said "Was that you?" He smiled and said "Yep, better I do it out here than inside!" :) I told him "I know what you mean!"

4 hours ago, ginger said:

75!!!! Do I have to remind you EVERY YEAR at this time of the year you get a little nutty? I can totally find the posts where I have to remind you of this. Get out of your own head and stop listening to maudlin Pink Floyd...I KNOW YOU ARE!  You aren't the only one you know. Last night in a parking lot some guy let out a primal scream and I said "Was that you?" He smiled and said "Yep, better I do it out here than inside!" :) I told him "I know what you mean!"

No, no you don't. But let me remind you I haven't lost sight of where I'm going, yet.

^ So you're the one listening to that song  Must be all of our you tube accounts are somehow connected. It just popped up in my You tube rotation out of the blue. Does that happen to you, out of the blue, some song you would never play  pops up out of nowhere? So annoying! A few nights ago I was playing all Rolling Stones...like 5 in a row. So if I don't enter a song right away you tube will just automatically play some thing...OMG, I can't recall the song they threw in but I was like AHHHHH ! I'm listening to the stones and you throw in Justin Bieber! (or some  genre I'm not even listening to)

But anyway, Long Cool Woman popped up twice in the past couple of days. and so has Pink Floyd and I never listen to Floyd when I'm driving. Oh that's not exactly true, I think I played One of these Days a few times.

18 hours ago, ginger said:

^ So you're the one listening to that song  Must be all of our you tube accounts are somehow connected. It just popped up in my You tube rotation out of the blue. Does that happen to you, out of the blue, some song you would never play  pops up out of nowhere? So annoying! A few nights ago I was playing all Rolling Stones...like 5 in a row. So if I don't enter a song right away you tube will just automatically play some thing...OMG, I can't recall the song they threw in but I was like AHHHHH ! I'm listening to the stones and you throw in Justin Bieber! (or some  genre I'm not even listening to)

But anyway, Long Cool Woman popped up twice in the past couple of days. and so has Pink Floyd and I never listen to Floyd when I'm driving. Oh that's not exactly true, I think I played One of these Days a few times.

Hell yes it happens. They have us all in neat little boxes based on our tribes. The only thing left for them to do is take our guns and round us up. But thankfully they never talk about doing those things.

You're the closet Justin Bieber fan aren't you?! I KNEW IT! :) LOL 

I bet it's really 27.

I just read an interesting email from CVS. They're taking all spf 15 or lower suntan lotions off the shelf...no wonder my favorite Hawaiian Tropic spf 4 oil was missing...nevermind I like using it for a moisturizer from time to time, especially in the middle of winter. It smells like summer :) Communists.

14 minutes ago, ginger said:

You're the closet Justin Bieber fan aren't you?! I KNEW IT! :) LOL 

I bet it's really 27.

I just read an interesting email from CVS. They're taking all spf 15 or lower suntan lotions off the shelf...no wonder my favorite Hawaiian Tropic spf 4 oil was missing...nevermind I like using it for a moisturizer from time to time, especially in the middle of winter. It smells like summer :) Communists.

About 3 hours before you got that email I was listening to the Beach Boys. Please don't pay me back.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2019 at 6:40 PM, ginger said:

75 I'm referring to work...driving? Sometimes you are so bizarre.

What I meant is you paid me back with a very equally lame and gay song. You would have been better off driving with this one.

^Oh. :) lol I'm not driving to wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald although I was out that way 2 days ago. 19 hrs in a row yesterday with all of the rain and fog. My phone played a song I hadn't heard in a million years, Poison by Alice Cooper. Who was listening to that I wondered?

In the meantime...I know all of you hate this music but the song caught my attention on the radio because it says "Minnesota Vikings" so I went looking and the video just makes me giggle.