Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

On 11/16/2019 at 11:33 AM, ginger said:

:) Don Giovanni knows his audience...he says no sitting down on the couch until his show and the housework is done...He knows he keeps us company. I'm not done cleaning but I worked all night and have to eat.Have a good weekend everybody!

Beautiful.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, at three in the morning this popped up on my you tube feed out of nowhere. I don't know if means anything to anybody else besides me.

post edit... starting to collect requested datta

Edited by ginger
no reply

55 minutes ago, ginger said:

Hello Baby! :)

Ginger, my Grandmother made the best poundcake ever. Still to this day, never had anything remotely close to it. She passed on the recipe, but nobody in the family could recreate the taste. We often wondered after she passed if Grandma didn’t mess with us and not give us the actual recipe or maybe she just had that “magic touch”. 

:) Sweetheart, probably magic touch. I rarely use or follow a recipe but I started learning to cook when I was six and my parents had no problem letting me experiment in the kitchen. I expect your grandmother gave you the recipe but of course she didn't really know the exact measurements. We should start a new food thread. That amish sauerkraut was horrible. 

I know I know...so random...lol.

22 minutes ago, ginger said:

:) Sweetheart, probably magic touch. I rarely use or follow a recipe but I started learning to cook when I was six and my parents had no problem letting me experiment in the kitchen. I expect your grandmother gave you the recipe but of course she didn't really know the exact measurements. We should start a new food thread. That amish sauerkraut was horrible. 

I know I know...so random...lol.

Nah, Ginger, you're right on track....a good cook uses a recipe as a starting point....from there on it's taste and experience!

^Nice find Wolf, :) That's another song I remember singing with my brother and my cousins on the Greyhound from Port Authority to Carbondale. 

Thanksgiving was always my dad's favorite holiday. In the kitchen it had to be WINR, Music of Your Life and in the living room the parade and then football. Inevitably these 2 songs would come on and he would always belt them out.