Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the end credits sequence to the 2018 film Annihilation.
It is without question the most impressive visual i’ve yet seen on my 18-month old 4K OLED television. (I have the 4K DVD disk). it’s still mighty impressive on a computer or tablet. If you have a 4K smart TV, watch this on it!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Top of the morning and a belated HAPPY EASTER to all! What a beauty of a day. My newest friend on twitter, FRANKIE RUSSO, (the love me hate me kid from Brooklyn )shared this at midnight Easter morning on his RADIO SHOW.  Love the kid for sharing, hate the kid for putting this ear worm in my head! 

So I have to go through Rochester almost everyday this week and every time I'm cruising 490 I'll be thinking of Steve and cursing the city that martyred him.

Guess where I have to go tonight? Yes I know this song is about drugs but it's my curse Rochester song for tonight because I don't think anyone will mind when I'm driving through giving the malocchio. I see rep Lee Zeldin visited there today...lol, They're burning people alive and he's talking about curbing spending and education. I'M COMING BACK AGAIN....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...