Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, that's a big change. Still a great talent. 

Funny story...Recently, I was at car establishment and this young man...maybe 27 says to me "You have great hair." I thought he said you have grey hair and I said Well I'm old I should have a few greys...He laughs and says " NO I said you have GREAT hair! I say Well I'm old and getting hard of hearing too...

His coworker, a young lady who is helping me is watching this exchange. She has perfectly straight hair parted down the middle. I say to him "You know a lot of girls don't wear their hair like this anymore" and he says I wish they would. 

How much you want to bet when I go back that girl has her hair permed and curled?

^^^ I listened to this Sunday morning on my way home...it was kind of interesting.

Superbowl LVI ...I'm not sure I even know one song from each of these people so I guess I'll go looking...Gotta say I'm not impressed. Producer Jay Z has got to go. 

Of course I know this one....Rolling down the street smokin something, sippin' on GIN and JUICE..

Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. 

I can't find a stand alone Kendrick Lamar song I know. I did see a few songs with other people I knew. I also see he did a duet with Rihanna as did Eminem. I wonder if we'll get a surprise reprise.

On 2/2/2022 at 5:39 PM, ginger said:

^^^ I listened to this Sunday morning on my way home...it was kind of interesting.

Superbowl LVI ...I'm not sure I even know one song from each of these people so I guess I'll go looking...Gotta say I'm not impressed. Producer Jay Z has got to go. 

Of course I know this one....Rolling down the street smokin something, sippin' on GIN and JUICE..

Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. 

I'm pretty sure that had to be the worst half time show ever...next to Beyonce radical chic a few years back. 

I hope at least the commercials were funny. I slept through the entire night and it appears I didn't miss a thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 5:01 PM, WolfMan said:

This is a very pleasant surprise!! I just stumbled upon it. 😀

Video description: Two guys playing music after midnight, in the wee
hours of Sunday morning, on Jaffa Street in Jerusalem
(July 2013). The guys are the talented Gat Brothers,
Aryeh and Gil.

Nice find.  Prefer the tempo sped up a bit like that.

20 hours ago, thomas said:

Rick Beato is Ithaca College grad and former professor there. I'm beginning to think he could be, maybe, possibly be a good addition to Spiedie Fest? His youtube channel has millions of views and subscribers

I've been watching him a long time. Very good at what he does.