Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, thomas said:

Marilyn steals the video.

While the news is rattling off it sounds like they say at 1:52 " 10 hrs to Port Crane, ( pause )something technician to Binghamton, private jet."

Neil Peart was pretty young when he wrote this. I wonder what "lie" he was thinking of that prompted this rather sophisticated and prophetic today concept given our internet based society? I don't see anything on google to even give me a hint.

On 4/4/2022 at 5:02 AM, ginger said:

Neil Peart was pretty young when he wrote this. I wonder what "lie" he was thinking of that prompted this rather sophisticated and prophetic today concept given our internet based society? I don't see anything on google to even give me a hint.

Funny you should ask Ginger because Elon Musk just bought 9% of twitter, has been doing AI  projects and he wants to know...

"What's the definition of weapon?"

On 7/26/2017 at 2:40 PM, ginger said:

Oh HI! I just noticed you posted! The second video, not really my taste But little Angelica! What a talent! Back to work, it's going to be a really long weekend....ENJOY YOURS! :)

Music to motorvate..

A repeat..I was looking for something to dance to..I  mean drive to..lol...have good morning everyone. 🙂

On 11/4/2017 at 7:22 AM, ginger said:

In case anyone was wondering what this was all about...I took a drive to our family's former farm. The last time I went the frackers hadn't crossed the road. This time there were accordian rubber or plastic tubing (I'm told temporary) piping running all the way up my Uncles side of the mountain practically to the property doorstep, in fact beyond and behind the house there's a plateau that used to have wild strawberries. My mother says my uncle would have been on board. I'm not. One my biggest regrets was not purchasing that property when he got too old and couldn't manage driving or living up there. I didn't think I could make that happen, rather, I didn't know how to make that happen, and it was a consensus among the family that when he asked we should all say we didn't want the farm so he would get top dollar.

The reason I'm writing about this is because President Trump is in Hawaii. My uncle, who fought in the Philippines WWII, saved twice to travel there with my aunt to pay his respects at the Arizona and then after he sold the farm was able to go one last time. He said I should try to go at least once.

Positive I know what report sounds like.