Voice your displeasure with Bing Schools Superintendent Martinez tomorrow night, 7:00p.m.

bballcoach

At the school board meeting tomorrow night, many Binghamton parents, teachers, coaches and concerned residents plan to voice our displeasure (putting it lightly) with Superintendent Marion Martinez. The meeting is at 7:00 PM in the 3rd Floor Board Room, Columbus School, 164 Hawley Street, Binghamton, NY.

Please join us and speak out against the worst leadership in Binghamton schools history.

BCSD School Board meeting cancelled.....hmmmm, could it be that Ms. Martinez and school board knew they would be called to the carpet for the poor leadership?? Kind of convenient to blame it on leaky roofs and inclement weather.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/BCSD-School-Board-meeting-for-Feb-16-cancelled--368973591.html

It is believed Marion Martinez canceled school today to also cancel the school board meeting! The meeting will be rescheduled and Martinez will be REMOVED as Superintendent even if Garo Kachadourian has to go to Albany to lobby the Education Department. Those school board members who have coddled Martinez will be DEFEATED this May!

Why is this so difficult for people to understand?

She's a superintendent not a miracle worker. Bad parenting ?

Completely agree...starts with bad parenting - and there is plenty of evidence demonstrating that missing component in our youth today. However, speaking from experience, when there is a problem, the school is very lax at pulling in the parents of the "problem" student. When the school flat out tells you "oh, that parent is not a cooperative parent" and does nothing....that's an issue.

When i sat with a group of teachers and concerned parents recently, i learned much more of the Hitler tactics (revengeful and vendictive to anyone opposing her) of Marion Martinez. Martinez is way over her head and does not have the people or leadership skill's to handle the serious issue's facing our school district.

She does not support administrators or teacher's as stated above.

She MUST GO and Go Very Soon before the State take's over our school district for lack of good leadership and over seeing education of our children by Marion Martinez.

If the Board of Education doesn't do their job to rid us of Maion Martinez then we will be forced to take matter's into our own hands by way of supporting and electing NEW BOARD MEMBERS who have children in our School district that care about the level of education their getting. Also we will take our serious concern's to Albany and ask for an Investigation of Martinez and other's!

WE have all come to agreement that the trouble kids WHO DISRESPECT, HARM and THREATENED GOOD TEACHERS who do NOT WANT TO LEARN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE CLASS ROOMS.

The Parent's don't want to deal with them! But yet they are the first to Yell Racism. It's the teacher's fault or the teacher doesn't like my kid. WRONG your kid(s) is the (are) PROBLEM. This is NOT A BLACK OR WHITE ISSUE!!!!!!!

I also learned that these kids use abusive language toward the teachers in class in front of the good kids that is giving the impression to the good kids this is accepted behavior.

I ask teacher's if this is going on record it before you engage the kids envolved with the bad behavior get it to me so i may post it here. It's a public school funded by the taxpayers so recording's are not illegal!

I was at the High school (two week's ago) recently and observed a young boy the age of 15 or 17 walking around in front of everyone with his sweat pant's below his Ass with his underwear showing in plain site. I ask a very nice teacher is this accepted, she said no but some do it all the time. In front of me she told him to pick up his pant's at his displeasure he did. I just couldn't believe what i was seeing!!!!

No it's obvious Martinez has not worked within her contract or has any vested interested in our community what so ever.

How was she allowed by the school board to LIVE in another State and yet be head of our school district! Hence she has broken her contract and needs to be fired. ASAP

The Graduation rate at Binghamton High proves this!

If Matinez was so great then why has the G-rate dropped since giving her Control of our school district? I'm digging deeper into the reason of this Law Suit that Martinez's name is envolved in in Connecticut. Getting to the truth!

PS. If the board doesn't take me seriously just sit back and watch my next move this is not a laughing matter and Martinez needs to GO.

I have more support than you think in this matter!!!

Garo K.

Annie43 the bad disruptive kids.........................YES Throw them out!!!!!!!

They don't want to behave and learn then they can be stupid all their live's!!!

The GOOD KIDS are suffering because of this and when i say "GOOD KIDS" I mean BLACK and WHITE!!!!!

There's bad in both but the majority most already know who they are.

If i sound like Donald Trump its too bad. Im saying what people are afraid to say or speak up about this serious problem.

Whatever happens to zero tolerance? Maybe a three strike system then expell from school. Some areas of the country have independent schools with their own police force. Not sure what the answer is but there's definitely got to be a superintendent change.

There's a zero tolerance policy, but it isn't followed or enforced. The students KNOW there are no repercussions for bad behavior so nothing stopping them for doing, saying, acting as they darn well please.

I have a story to tell about my youngest daughter's cowardly attack in Rec Park a few years ago on the way home from school (West). All my daughter did was stickup for a kid or friend who was being BULLIED in school and she was vocal about it. The boy who (from the New York City area) was giving my daughter's friend trouble exchange word's with threats directed at my daughter.

Day's later she was walking through the Park after school heading home when she noticed the group of BLACK Kids walking with her ran ahead of her. At that moment she was jumped from behind by a BLACK GIRL much older. We later found out it was the boy's sister from the High School waiting behind a tree to jump my daughter.

She grabbed my daughter's hair from behind dragging her to the snowy ground slamming her face off the pavement. We had no solid proof to approuch the boy's sister since my daughter didn't see her face only her running away after the cowardly attack.

This is how they conduct themselves as THUGS!

Would i be considered a THUG if i went to the house of this kid dragged his or her father out in the street then Beat the livin Crap out of him because of the attack on my daughter?

That's what i consider street JUSTICE!!!! The way i grewup!!!

Would i be considered a THUG if i went to the house of this kid dragged his or her father out in the street then Beat the livin Crap out of him because of the attack on my daughter?

Not by southern standards...we'd give you a "Father of the Year" award! Thought the "Knock out Game" was bad? just wait till the BLM game hits like it has here...where they surround you and keep asking if "Black Lives Matter?" while beating the crap out of you until you are unconscious...and of course stripping you of all cash and valuables....these are HS kids.

One of my nephews who has since graduated...when he saw trouble at the school he would yell as loud as he could "THE PRINCIPAL IS COMING!" and that would, at the very least send the offender running.

Archived